What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What the f**k

Phillips

Referee
photos

please explain :|

Jono Russell

Bench
WTF is that thing, man please dont let this be a new crazy story line this will be going too far. It looks like a piece of POO. Im guessing its ment to be a phetus like on south park or something like that???

Iafeta

Referee
That is the most hideous thing I've ever seen.

What a turn off. Chicks in wrestling should be there to have their puppies gorked upon, nothing else - if you've got some wierd spatcula smacked she devil thing on your face you shouldn't be allowed to be a chick in wrestling. What next, she-males?

Once Dead

Bench
I hope the WWE dies very quickly because they have definitely run out of ideas.....how dumb is this?

Misanthrope

Staff member
Are we all talking about Jillian Hall's 'mole'. Stupidest angle ever. Why you would put something like that on a gorgeous and talented girl is beyond me. Put it on Mae Young, for God's sake

Iafeta

Referee
Mae Young is a mole, why make a mole out of what I'd imagine to be a fairly good c0ck teaser.

PARANoIR

Bench
lol. They'll get rid of it eventually. I've seen a pic of her without it on her and shes pretty f**kin hot.

Misanthrope

Staff member
lol. They'll get rid of it eventually. I've seen a pic of her without it on her and shes pretty f**kin hot.

When I read on Extreme Warfare Battleground that they were going to give her a 'woman with a big ass mole' gimmick - I assumed they were joking. I thought even the WWE wouldn't think that would be funny.

Latest posts