What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What the hell are you merkins doing?

Irish-bulldog

Juniors
I'd be ok to see how Moses goes at 9, it's not like we have a wealth of talent in key areas, des let them all go

___

Juniors
I saw plenty of value in Mbye replacing Lichaa at hooker when it happened a month or two ago. Lichaa is one of our key issues, offers very little out of dummy half.
Moving Mbye to hooker is like killing 2 birds with 1 stone tbh:

(1) Mbye moves out of the halves
(2) Lichaa moves out of hooker

___

Juniors
Might as well bring the Tigers in here too. They have a 'toxic' environment as well. At least you Bunnies fans don't have that to put up with as well.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Might as well bring the Tigers in here too. They have a 'toxic' environment as well. At least you Bunnies fans don't have that to put up with as well.

I think every club has "toxic" supporters I mean you guys can more than easily pick ours... 1 guess who! Best to just try and distance yourself from those supporters. I enjoy watching league and my girlfriend is a Bulldogs supporter so I don't wanna come in here and start abusing people when they're actually my second team haha! I want them to do well just as much as I want Souths to do well it's pretty weird how both of the clubs are going through the exact same thing.

___

Juniors
I think every club has "toxic" supporters I mean you guys can more than easily pick ours... 1 guess who! Best to just try and distance yourself from those supporters. I enjoy watching league and my girlfriend is a Bulldogs supporter so I don't wanna come in here and start abusing people when they're actually my second team haha! I want them to do well just as much as I want Souths to do well it's pretty weird how both of the clubs are going through the exact same thing.
Souths don't have the same dramas going on as us off the field though. We're headline news for all the wrong reasons lol.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Souths don't have the same dramas going on as us off the field though. We're headline news for all the wrong reasons lol.

Oh yeah but it's been us for the last few seasons. Constant internal drama according to the media. I think there must be some internal conflict in management. It's been the same at manly but it's behind closed doors as well. Even the sharks are experiencing internal problems! As long as your not cleaning out the lot to make way for woods like we did Surgess you guys should be okay! I'm still not sold on woods as a million dollar player

Irish-bulldog

Juniors
Oh yeah but it's been us for the last few seasons. Constant internal drama according to the media. I think there must be some internal conflict in management. It's been the same at manly but it's behind closed doors as well. Even the sharks are experiencing internal problems! As long as your not cleaning out the lot to make way for woods like we did Surgess you guys should be okay! I'm still not sold on woods as a million dollar player
Woods is not worth 1 million, PV is out playing him in all stats for example.

___

Juniors
Woods isn't even a half million dollar player. He's nothing but a fat, over-rated plodder. One more to our forward pack. Wow.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Woods is not worth 1 million, PV is out playing him in all stats for example.

Woods isn't even a half million dollar player. He's nothing but a fat, over-rated plodder. One more to our forward pack. Wow.

Really feeling the love for woods hahaha. Do you think maybe he'll shine playing in a solid forward pack like the dogs though? Maybe bring back some of his aggression?

___

Juniors
Really feeling the love for woods hahaha. Do you think maybe he'll shine playing in a solid forward pack like the dogs though? Maybe bring back some of his aggression?
I've never really thought he was ever much. If anything I hope he brings out the best in Klemmer - they're good mates.

Latest posts