What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Type Of Moblie Do You Own......

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Growler has two plastic cups and a piece of string.
Dial 1800-Jussaric to reach him.

Terminator

First Grade
It was very annoying, I felt so good to see it explode into twenty pieces, cheap piece of junk! :D

Terminator

First Grade
Yes, if something has to be smashed and you know its f**ked, dont hesitate, oh the satisfaction.

skywalker77

Juniors
Jedda said:
Nokia 3310.

It's a second hand one, scored it off a friend who brought a new one.

It turns itself off even when the battery is full. I've replaced the battery with a new one and it's still doing it. Is this a common fault with the 3310's or just the fact my friend probably badly abused this one before I got it?

I had a 3310 and it did the same thing. Also sometimes the screen would just go crazy and the numbers and words would break up and it looked like there were dots all over the screen and you couldn't see what you were doing. Then it would go normal again, and you'd go to type a message and it would start going crazy again! It eventually died.

So I have a 2100 now.

Choppies

Coach
Nokia 6230
I got mine BEFORE Maddy ;-)
Its already had to be repaired once, damn 0 key wouldnt work :evil:

I do want my 3210 back tho.
That phone was a classic.