What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What was your reaction when Conor tapped out against Khabib at UFC 229?

stryker

First Grade
You are an absolute dickhead. Next to no boxers would have a ground game or BJJ skills. Floyd would not last a round against a ranked UFC lightweight as great as he is a boxer. I would guarantee a first round submission. If Floyd came to MMA and fights with his usual guard and stance, wrestlers will simply go for his leg and have a field day keeping him down and running over him. And I rate Floyd in the top two boxers of all time.....very arguably the best.
Mayweather is a very calculated fighter who only takes fights he knows he would win. Mayweather v Conor in a UFC octagon would generate even more money than those two in a boxing ring due to the extreme risk of losing for Mayweather. But, there is absolutely zero chance of that ever happening.

Two VERY different type of combat sports. In no way am I diminishing Mayweather as a fighter either as he is the best combat sports fighter I have seen in the last 50 years minimum,.
Don’t get your girlie pants twisted. MMA participants are low level fighters.

Latest posts