What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What we are missing!

Quigs

Immortal
White Poiner said:
Lol... i should of told everyone who it is.

Brent Grose. Played for us in 2002.

is he a Kiwi or an islander..... I think that is all we are interested in at the moment

Cheers
Quigs

coolumsharkie

Referee
He had some potential and played ok in a very ordinary team. (Also remember that fullback winger dude that went to Souths with Grose and got busted for drugs or something?) Same sort of hack.

We have Albert anyway.

Wingers? doosh!

Frenzy.

Immortal
coolumsharkie said:
He had some potential and played ok in a very ordinary team. (Also remember that fullback winger dude that went to Souths with Grose and got busted for drugs or something?) Same sort of hack.

We have Albert anyway.

Wingers? doosh!

Damien Mostyn, dealer of goey.

Southern Shark

Juniors
Grose never let us down. Was reliable each week and often impressed. Think we picked him up from the strong Illawarra side the Thirroul Butchers.

Southern Shark

Juniors
We are missing a 5/8, a centre and a winger. If Simmons dissapoints we will also be missing a fullback.

Now a Dykes revival or Vagana move might fix the 5/8 problem.
Further improvement in Beau SCOTT and if POMMEROY can play will fix the centre problems.
And on the wing is anyones guess?

Quigs

Immortal
Southern Shark said:
Grose never let us down. Was reliable each week and often impressed. Think we picked him up from the strong Illawarra side the Thirroul Butchers.

My old cobber is President of the Butchers....... small world. Son Trent plays for them.

I know what we are missing --- just check the trophy cabinet.

I know what we have got -- plenty of vacant space in the trophy cabinet

Cheers
Quigs

White Poiner

Coach
coolumsharkie said:

We have Albert anyway.

Wingers? doosh!

We did make the major semi finals that year. Lost to newcastle I think.

Shark

Bench
We're missing a whole lot more after this morning's tragedy.

Maybe the missing ingredient - a bit of soul - might find its way into the players after they realise how much the club meant to their late boss.

beekershark

Bench
I fear that the last solider of such soul was lost this morning and that without his continual resistance and efforts to the power mongers who feel they own the club and can treat it like their lown little jobs for the boys club, we may see our great club slide into a one way abyss. :(