What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What website has the best NRL fantasy league?????

JayFS

Juniors
Ok so theres:
NRL.com fantasy league
Dailytelegraph.com fantasy league
FoxsportNRL fantasy league

Is there anyothers?
Which one do you guys play?
Which one has the best prices?

rabbit0h8

Juniors
i have played all of them and nrl.com is easily the best because it is simple and has a good price and points system.

_Johnsy

Referee
I think nrl ceo, any system that can have each team identical is a joke. NRLCEO has a draft system, much more realistic.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
NRL CEO seems similar to the one rleague used to have, which was awsome and the best I have ever seen. Its a shame it isnt up and running anymore.

aussies1st

Staff member
nearlynrl was the best designed and you don't have to be online on Tuesday afternoon to recruit the newest player.
NRLCEO has potential but the design isn't the best and I did lose interest mid way through the season.

lolesi

First Grade
They have.. NearlyNrl.

I loved VNRL myself and this is the closest thing to it.

smacky

Juniors
They have.. NearlyNrl.

I loved VNRL myself and this is the closest thing to it.

Does NearlyNrl have the same straight recruitment? i think they only have bidding war which is still good but i prefer the straight recruitment

Lambretta

First Grade
I have never heard of VNRL, nearlynrl or nrlceo - so will probably check out all those next season

I played the Telegraphs nrl super coach last season and that was a fairly easy system to use

I too love the idea that each team can only own one player so you have to draft, NFL style. If a site uses that system I will look it up next year.

Not too keen on a bidding war, but the draft makes complete sense.

Tom155

Coach
I have never heard of VNRL, nearlynrl or nrlceo - so will probably check out all those next season

I played the Telegraphs nrl super coach last season and that was a fairly easy system to use

I too love the idea that each team can only own one player so you have to draft, NFL style. If a site uses that system I will look it up next year.

Not too keen on a bidding war, but the draft makes complete sense.
VNRL is gone

Lambretta

First Grade
I think NRLceo was the one with the draft system, so as long as that's still there, then I should be sweet.

I played ESPN NFL comp this year (previous years CBS) and their draft system is a really good idea for picking a side. Sure elements of luck are there, but it's a really good system and allows for fairly even contests.

Mind you, I was happy cos I drafted really well. Chris Johnson from the Titans was my #1 draft choice and he ran over 2,000 yards on the season. (number 1 in the NFL)

Thomas Jones was my #2 draft pick and he ended the season as 4th ranked RB in the whole NFL.

My receiving ranks on the other hand were rubbish. But thats the beauty (or downside of drafting) you have to choose where to opt to be strong and who to pick and where to accept weaknesses, hoping that others allow you to grab your choices.

Latest posts