What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What will be in the menu for grand final?

hindy111

Post Whore
As title says. How will you spend grand final day as far as drinks and food?
I think I'll make up a cheese platter with dried meats a few beers and prawns with some party pies and sausage rolls for dinner.

BxTom

Bench

roofromoz

First Grade
Pizza most likely. Eat about 6, any later probably be too nervous.

Drinks - haven't decided yet, but I'll need a few to get through.

snickers007

Juniors
I'm doing homemade burgers for dinner, and probably some maxibons for half time dessert.

Probably won't drink too much, will just grab a 6 pack of beer, and I've got plenty of scotch in the cupboard. Have been off the beer a bit recently to be honest.

hindy111

Post Whore

And some Mario's pastizis at halftime

GongPanther

Referee
Breakfast: Muesli with rice milk and two pieces of fruit.

Lunch: A Street Lovers mixed meat pizza with potato wedgies with squeezed lemon & garlic dressing.

Dinner: Slow cooked Herb & Garlic Kangaroo steak with oven roasted vegies. Potatoes done with duck fat.

Drinking 12 x Paulaner Weissbier 5.5%

Frankus

Juniors

Lunch: A Street Lovers mixed meat pizza with potato wedgies with squeezed lemon & garlic dressing.

Dinner: Slow cooked Herb & Garlic Kangaroo steak with oven roasted vegies. Potatoes done with duck fat.

Well lah dee dah.

Nealo 12

Bench
Pork Spare ribs slow cooked in the acorn char-grill , washed down with a few Red Peroni beers, If we win I might even crack out the Bonded Bourbon I've been saving for a special occasion.

Nealo 12

Bench

I love my beer but I just cant take to wheat beer

Iamback

Coach
As title says. How will you spend grand final day as far as drinks and food?
I think I'll make up a cheese platter with dried meats a few beers and prawns with some party pies and sausage rolls for dinner.

Having a people over so the old fashioned BBQ

PANTHERMIKE

Juniors
BBQ out the back with the projector on all day. Beers on early :) Last year we sat out there from about 7am getting ready for the big game, and i think i was still crying about about 3am after losing.

Not this year. Here we go!

DinkyDi

Juniors
I've tried rabbit stew, and it is serious vomit food. I put that in the offal category.