What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What will Robbie Farah do?

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
If he's not picked for Origin now his coach has pleaded his case?

I reckon he'll cry and then blow up when people pick on him. Like a little Kindy kid who still wears nappies.

f**k I hope he doesn't get picked. Just for the reaction.

Loudstrat

Coach
You hope that Player X doesnt get picked because you think missing out will make him unhappy. May as well can the whole rep season then - everyone gets dissappointed if they dont get a rep jumper they want.

Ladmate

Bench
Laughable. Farah has endured the genius Ennis for 3 f**king years and you think he snaps now? He won't ever do that after what he has been through in regards to Origin selection.

hutch

First Grade
has been our best option for the last 5 years at least but he wont get picked.

The Gambler

Juniors
He won't react at all.

He missed Origin selection during periods his form was far superior to other hookers in NSW. He himself would admit his form this year has been patchy, thus if he is selected - it would be a bonus.

Vic Mackey

Referee
You know what's pathetic, someone who gets off on this sort of thing. Instead of being stoked with the dragons amazing victory yesterday your starting threads like this. What a sad life you must lead.

For the record the only bloke who has publicly whinged about possible non origin selection is Jamie soward.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Wow so much hate in here.

If picked I hope he has a blinder.

If not, he will move on like he has already, nothing wrong with being dissappointed.

Last edited:

simmo1

First Grade
3ozbqy

gronkathon

First Grade
Last year his form actually improved after missing selection.

I am guessing the quote would be "Dissapointed but now it's my job to work hard for the Wests Tigers and remind selectors of what I can do if they call me up in the future"

Little Jamie on the other hand will probably take a copy of last years Origin magazine to the boggers and Caradine himself with his headgear strap.

Regardless of who gets picked I am hoping for a series win for the Blues

Dragon2010

First Grade
*facapalm*

I'd laugh if Farah gets picked after having a blinder a club level and puts in a NSW MOM performance and scores the match winner/sets it up. What would people say then?

Latest posts