What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What will you do this weekend?

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
Other than a bit of work and watching Hawthorn (hopefully) thump Brisbane in the AFL, I’ll be continuing reading “Lillie and Thompson: the deadly duo’s reign of terror” by Ian Brayshaw. Being a cricket “nuffy”, I cannot recommend this book enough.

Speaking of cricket, I almost forgot the Worlf Cup. Australia is playing Afghanistan in the early hours of tomorrow morning.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Other than a bit of work and watching Hawthorn (hopefully) thump Brisbane in the AFL, I’ll be continuing reading “Lillie and Thompson: the deadly duo’s reign of terror” by Ian Brayshaw. Being a cricket “nuffy”, I cannot recommend this book enough.

Speaking of cricket, I almost forgot the Worlf Cup. Australia is playing Afghanistan in the early hours of tomorrow morning.
Watch the catch by Ben Stokes Jimmy against SA...you wont see better

redVinme

Bench
Champions league baby.
By the end of next week there's potential for Liverpool, the blues and saints to all lose. So may be the last you hear from me haha

Old Timer

Coach
8.30 am > breakfast with Mrs OT
9.00 am > take brave and noble wonder dog for a walk
10.00 am > water the garden (recycled water)
11.00 am > complete a few odd jobs around the house
12.30 pm > prepare and have lunch
1.30 pm > take 2 panadol and wash them down with several G & T's
1.45 pm > watch highlights package of Dragons 2019 season thus far.
1.45:10 pm > Go to a dark room, assume foetal position, suck thumb and hope that it is all a bad dream.

Dragons 09

Juniors
Moto-X weekend away with the missus and young bloke..........should do it every weekend instead of watching the shite that a Mary McGregor inspired group of men call rugby league.

TruSaint

Referee
8.30 am > breakfast with Mrs OT
9.00 am > take brave and noble wonder dog for a walk
10.00 am > water the garden (recycled water)
11.00 am > complete a few odd jobs around the house
12.30 pm > prepare and have lunch
1.30 pm > take 2 panadol and wash them down with several G & T's
1.45 pm > watch highlights package of Dragons 2019 season thus far.
1.45:10 pm >
Go to a dark room, assume foetal position, suck thumb and hope that it is all a bad dream.

LMAO,
Based on that time frame, the highlight reel at 1.45 pm will last less than a minute ?