What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's everybody do for a quid?

edabomb

First Grade
I'm studying, got 8 papers to go to get a BSc in Geography and Applied Statistics. I also work part time at New Zealand Post. Its a really laid back job, with flexible hours. I try to work 16 hours while I'm at uni, and as many as possible during holidays.

legend

Coach
I'm a Product Manager for an Investment/Superannuation company in Milsons Point. Very busy job but love the people I work with.

reptar

Juniors
I'm a senior software engineer for a company based in North Sydney. I also get paid to DJ in nightclubs, although i spend more on music than I make!!!!

thickos

First Grade
I'm in the 2nd year of my PhD in polymer science, having already completed a science degree. Probably got a few years left here to finish up then... who knows what.

jed

First Grade
By day, I'm a mild-mannered reporter for a major metropolitan newspaper, by night I help people out.

Seriously, I'm a Commercial Inventory Co-ordinator with MCn (part of Foxtel)

woodgers

Bench
A few smart cookies I see.

I work in Finance for a large government department during the day. After hours I handle the Mortgage and Lending side of my brother in law's Financial Services business (he does the Financial Advising).

Legend, you may have dealt with the Brother in Law?

Timbo

Staff member
I'm an pre-apprentice sparky (theoretically starting my apprenticeship soon), which is astonishingly harder than I thought it'd be getting into it.

On the side for pocket money I work weekends as a shop assistant at Kmart.

sydraider

First Grade
Im a Bookbinder for a large Printing company, we produce great titles such as Big League and Picture Mag :lol:

legend

Coach
Woodgers, who does your brother in law work for?

I'm an electrician by trade Timbo and I'm proud to say both Sydraider and myself were hired and fired by the same company on the same day. :)

Timbo

Staff member
Hahahaha what'd you do to get that honor?

I had the funniest cab ride the other day, the cabbie was an ex-sparky, when he found out what I was doing, he goes to me 'Do you know what a wheatstone bridge is' I told him I did, and he goes 'so do I, it means f*** all!!!!'. Whole trip was like that.

chub

Juniors
I'm a uni student doing accounting / infomation systems...looking for a job as I graduate in a couple of months time! can't wait :)

TiTTieS_[CNTDN]

Juniors
thickos said:
I'm in the 2nd year of my PhD in polymer science, having already completed a science degree. Probably got a few years left here to finish up then... who knows what.

Does that mean we will have to call you Doctor thickos soon?

Latest posts