What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

whats folkesy doing?

lukesdogs

Juniors
i can not understand whats going through folkesy head. He has named Utai and Lee Te Maari in reserve grade this week, why arnt thay playing 1st grade. Also Tona was named in the side but he is out for 4 weeks? another thing how long is patten out for? he was not named this week. IMO Utai and Phelps on the wing, Lee Ta Maari in the centers and hazem at fullback. drop of cuttler. this is a do or die game for 2007 we still need to win 3 of the last 4 to make the 8 thsi week is a must win!!!

lockyno1

Post Whore
Utai is back from a 10 week layoff though. Cutler was a lot better in the 2nd half, maybe his confidence is improving.

ozzy_ozman

Juniors
why does he persist with cuts?

i thought that he has speed but he hasnt shown us that he has pace.... and i thought that his strong position is FB but he has had 2 shockers against parra and illawarra

Dogs Of War

Coach
I'm fine with what he is doing. Better for those players to get their confidence back in reserve grade, and play some footy that says they should be in first grade, rather than just waltzing back into the side.

Abz

Juniors
Cutler and Tonga will not play IMO. Folkes will change the team just before kickoff as usual :D

Broomball#1

Juniors
I think the fact the Doggies are playing Canberra has a big part to do with the side chosen. If it was Melbourne or Brisbane next week, I am sure the strongest possible side would have been chosen.

Still, Raiders game is no definite win.

Tee maari was in great form before the injury and will be back in first grade soon enough. Just need a game under his belt to get back some match fitness. Utai should be back.

ShineDog

Juniors
Both Te Maari and Utai need to find their feet in reggies.
Also must admit that Cutler is a huge risk at the back.
Would love to see Hazem at the back...much safer.

Ridders

Coach
just to get their fitness back, its not easy to come straight back into first grade after a lengthy stint on the sidelines.

Latest posts