What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's happened to reefy?

Frailty

First Grade
Who cares? Redback is the new Reefy!!!!

No not really, I wish he would disappear too...

I'm quite happy without Reefy here... Definately raises the quality.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Well frailty, he must mean something to you if you post in a thread about him.

He's been sin binned not banned.

spider

Coach
he provides (not to be confused with provided) more entertainment in this forum than most of the members could collectively

and at times he keeps the mod's on their toes

him and i disagree on topics, but this place is weaker without his opinions

i have no doubt what so ever he will be out on bail soon and could well return

funniest thing i have seen was reading him deliberately rile up most of the members in the NRL forum during the NZ scandal

if you take him seriously 100% of the time, you will fall victim

Frenzy.

Post Whore
he provides (not to be confused with provided) more entertainment in this forum than most of the members could collectively

and at times he keeps the mod's on their toes

him and i disagree on topics, but this place is weaker without his opinions

i have no doubt what so ever he will be out on bail soon and could well return

funniest thing i have seen was reading him deliberately rile up most of the members in the NRL forum during the NZ scandal

if you take him seriously 100% of the time, you will fall victim

He's asking for Dave Q to handle his defence spide. He could be a bit dazed and confused.

Quigs

Immortal
He was the rudder to our ship?

Our lighthouse in a sea of rough water,

Our Mother Theresa,

Our Nelson Mandela.

Why did he have to get busted for giving Zap all that dud money?

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

He's asking for Dave Q to handle his defence spide. He could be a bit dazed and confused.

:crazy:A bit? Then again p'haps Dave could appeal for compassion and understanding. I imagine the defence might go something along the lines of : .[Its His parents/societies/George W Bushes/fault!!!] (....anyone or anything but his own fault).[What Reefy needs is to be rehabilitated not incarcerated .Get him some psychiatric help so he can understand his problems and therefore use them more effectively as excuses.] :lol:

Last edited:

carcharias

Immortal
He is lone wolf, a renegade and a risk taker who rides the thin edge of the envelope.

He is papillon.

Papillon? the Butterfly? ... horses deuvres! risk taker or excuse maker? I hope not anyway Papillon was an excuse maker .Did you read the Book and the sequal Banko ? Everything was someone elses fault .... Lost his mummy who spoiled him .. his daddy was too hard on him .. Blaa blaa blaa...

banco ?

yep...read 'em both.
Then you will know he was a rugby union player at a private school before he stuck a knife in someone he hardly knew over a minor insult .I guess you could call that risk taking for a Rugby union Player. Probably be Labelled inexcusable Scandalous Immoral Behavior for a league player(rightly so)

Last edited: