What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's happenend to Shannon Walker

Smith Machine

Juniors
As the thread states what has happenend to the form of Shannon Walker. I have only seen highlights of him from the TV games on ABC this year but he is a shadow of his former self this year. I remember when he burst onto the QLD cup seen i was thinking he was the NSW version of Matty Bowen and could be anything. I remember him playing in the Qld Residents side and he was marking Uate from the Knights and that game he got man of the match playing on the wing. Everytime he touched the ball he looked so dangerous and scored 2 tries with one a 60 metre pearler of a try by beating about 5 players.

But some of the highlights i have seen of him this year he looks slow and disinterested in playing footy. The game the other week against Norths one of the wingers made a break and Walker didn't make any ground on him and gave up. I would of thought that he would of rounded him up with the pace that he has shown in the past.

I hope he gets back to his best because he has the talent maybe just doesn't have the drive anymore.

GC_Gladiator

Juniors
I think his had pretty bad luck with hamstring injuries all season.

Would explain why he wouldn't put in chasing,

Latest posts