What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats the go with Soward

kbw

Bench
I used to really like watching Soward, a refereshing talent playing the game by the seat of his pants at times.

Now days I just want to see him get smashed. Every game I see him play nowdays, he is taking a dive.
Tonight against the Titans, yes he did get hit as he was going down, but he lay they pretending to be hurt, it seemed quite apparent in the close up shown by fox sports.

BWNB

First Grade
'yea he is a little cat, the head gear, the marching on the spot and the dives (against the bulldogs, and tonight) prove this

The General

Juniors
I missed the press conference but did Uncle Wayne come out and blast that little cat for diving and call for him to be suspended? He didn't mind doing it when opposition players apparently took dives.

BWNB

First Grade
I missed the press conference but did Uncle Wayne come out and blast that little cat for diving and call for him to be suspended? He didn't mind doing it when opposition players apparently took dives.

Maybe thats cause he coaches diving?

Dragon

Coach
So he didn't get hit with a swinging arm?

It wasn't a penalty, he was falling. The refs f*cked up.

Dragons_#1

Bench
i agree it was an accident and didnt deserve anything!! but jesus give the kid a break! not many people his size would have got straight back up after being hit by a fore arm across the chops!

sting

Bench
I used to really like watching Soward, a refereshing talent playing the game by the seat of his pants at times.

Now days I just want to see him get smashed. Every game I see him play nowdays, he is taking a dive.
Tonight against the Titans, yes he did get hit as he was going down, but he lay they pretending to be hurt, it seemed quite apparent in the close up shown by fox sports.

i used to like watching the bears too you gronk.

you get smashed in the face at full speed and we'll see how you feel.

jamie is all heart and you are just a f**king nuffy

AILD

Bench
the dive was poor form and the little faggy dance he does is also annoying.