1. Round 5 Edition OUT NOW:

The Round 5 issue of The Front Row, our exclusive online e-magazine and match programme for is out now!

This week it's Penrith v Canberra so we look at the competition leaders with second rower Kurt Capewell, while we also share the story of the birth of the Glebe Dirty Reds, and as always, the full program for the coming weekend's action across NRL, NSWRL and QRL with a wrap-up of the weekend just gone.

VOLUME 2 ISSUE 5 - READ NOW!

Guest, click here to read online or download your free PDF copy

Whats the story Ben Creagh ?

Discussion in 'State of Origin and other State Leagues' started by ravin rabbitoh, Jul 16, 2009.

1. ThePeach

ThePeach Juniors

Even the biggest cat in the game in Inglis was getting fired up and into the biffo. Shows what a girl Creagh is.

2. Raul_Pato

Raul_Pato Juniors

He was simply pushing Dog Hodges off quicker so he could take the next hitup and score his hat-trick.

3. Charlie124

Charlie124 First Grade

The rest of the team were drinking poweraid after the game except for Creagh who was curled up in the corner with his saucer of warm milk.

4. Kiki

Kiki First Grade

who gives a crap, he scored two tries and was awesome all series. move on people.

5. Doggiesfan09

Doggiesfan09 Juniors

I agree but hyou forot too add girl onto the end of it

6. Godz Illa

Godz Illa Coach

Hyou Forot used to play for Paris St Germain didn't he?

7. Doggiesfan09

Doggiesfan09 Juniors

Sorry please forgive me im a westie too many Amber ales here ,so i correct my spelling You forgot to add girl on the end of it or you could also use the terms Pansie ,Pussy or Cat . Im figuring you get the picture, shame too cause he played really well but i definetaly wouldnt want him in the trenches when the going gets tough if he was my mate

8. The General

The General Juniors

9. Albie

Albie Juniors

HAHAHA! Great stuff mate.

10. Patorick

Patorick Moderator Staff Member

11. Doggiesfan09

Doggiesfan09 Juniors

Awww he looks so cute, Mummy Mummy Justin is going to hit me

12. Phillips

Phillips Referee

dont even know why Creagh went sin binned..

Hodges was pushing off the tackler all night long and wasnt even penalised for it.

13. Big Pete

Big Pete Referee

Because Hodges never ran 20m to do it?

14. Y2Eel

Y2Eel First Grade

The Ben Creagh story...

Ben Creagh (born 6 February 1985 in Blacktown, Sydney) is an Australian professional rugby league player for the St George Illawarra Dragons in the National Rugby League (NRL) competition. his position of choice is at lock forward, though he can also play in the second row or at centre.
    Creagh was selected to play for the Australian team for the Test against France in 2005.
    In August, 2008, Creagh was named in the preliminary 46-man Kangaroos squad for the 2008 Rugby League World Cup.[1][2] He was selected for Country in the City vs Country match on 8 May 2009.[3]
    In May 2009, Creagh was named in the 17 man squad to represent New South Wales in the opening State of Origin match on 3 June, 2009, in Melbourne.[4] He scored a try on this debut for NSW. [5]
    On May 14th, 2009, Creagh officially signed to stay with the Dragons until the end of 2013.

15. Beanbag

Beanbag Juniors

Ben Creagh Doesnt nees to prove nothing anymore he was in great form on wednesday and hodges the dog cant fight for himself he needs to get thaiday to do something bout it and evryone knows thaiday would of got put in his place which is out cold on the turf . Ben creagh should have been player of the series

16. Big Pete

Big Pete Referee

Hello Grandma Creagh!

17. Beanbag

Beanbag Juniors

funny guy so are you fan of lockyer cos we all know he is over rated i havent seen him do anything decent since umm forever ben roberts made the apparent best in the world look like he was 5 and ben creagh running the way he runs puts like on his *** everytime oh so thats what everyone calls talent gosh golfers have better league skills then lockyer ..

18. Beanbag

Beanbag Juniors

Why does everyone have a problem with creagh it was obviouse that hodges was being a grub the tackle and creagh was just helping out a team amte

19. DeeJ

DeeJ Bench

Then he ran away.

20. Godz Illa

Godz Illa Coach

MJ's moonwalk outfit would have been more appropriate. The real twinkle toes were shown by Ennis a few minutes later when he danced away from Crocker