What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats the story Ben Creagh ?

Charlie124

First Grade
Because he didnt want to hurt QLD'c princess hodges

hahahahaha come on mate you cant seriously believe that. Nobody pushes a guy, sh*ts themselves and then runs away because they dont want to hurt the person they pushed.

Creagh is a f**king pussy

Beanbag

Juniors
hahahahaha come on mate you cant seriously believe that. Nobody pushes a guy, sh*ts themselves and then runs away because they dont want to hurt the person they pushed.

Creagh is a f**king pussy
Says the guy who likes carl webb lool waht a joke

Coaster

Bench
Webb might not be the best footballer, but he aint no pussy.

That fight should have been in the 2nd minute not the 78th, cheap shots by both sides all night, and it should have escalated well before then.

We had the series won, i would have picked 13 hardnoses from the county jail and given them a choice of weapons as the ran on.

Beanbag

Juniors
How is that a joke? I dont remember ever seeing Carl Webb run from a fight like a pansy.

Wait where was he on wednesday .... oh thats right you need talent and skill to play origin football everyone knows carl webb is a total w****r and is full of himself

Doggiesfan09

Juniors
Why does everyone have a problem with creagh it was obviouse that hodges was being a grub the tackle and creagh was just helping out a team amte

Yeah he pushed him off then ran away leaving his team mate there, yeah thats helping a teammate running way leraving them to fend for himself

Beanbag

Juniors
bullshyte. Crayon is a skirt.

Well whats that make lockeyer cos his as soft as a marshmellow creagh is one of the best 2nd rowers getting around ... hodges thinks his such a big man hell ill fight him and knock him out in like 2 seconds thats how soft he is.. what about the maroons side they are soft too big girls pricey gets knocked out . thurston has to start kicking people and billy slater was too scared to even hold the football

Charlie124

First Grade
Wait where was he on wednesday .... oh thats right you need talent and skill to play origin football everyone knows carl webb is a total w****r and is full of himself

Steve Turner
David Williams
Josh Perry
Brent Kite
Peter Wallace
Terry Campese
Michael Weyman
Brett White
Anthony Quinn
Mitchell Pearce

well you get the point.

You still havent answered the question though. When have you seen Carl Webb run away from a fight like that little pussy cat Creagh?

Beanbag

Juniors
Yeah he pushed him off then ran away leaving his team mate there, yeah thats helping a teammate running way leraving them to fend for himself

Cause hodges was threatening people all not he was probably planning on pulling a knife to creagh cos he was doing the slit his throat sign to everyone. hodges is just a softy playing for the ponys

Beanbag

Juniors
Steve Turner
David Williams
Josh Perry
Brent Kite
Peter Wallace
Terry Campese
Michael Weyman
Brett White
Anthony Quinn
Mitchell Pearce

well you get the point.

You still havent answered the question though. When have you seen Carl Webb run away from a fight like that little pussy cat Creagh?

i Havent lol i havent seen him run in years cos he is so unfit ive seen him hobble around the field thats about it .

Mr Saab

Referee
Well whats that make lockeyer cos his as soft as a marshmellow creagh is one of the best 2nd rowers getting around ... hodges thinks his such a big man hell ill fight him and knock him out in like 2 seconds thats how soft he is.. what about the maroons side they are soft too big girls pricey gets knocked out . thurston has to start kicking people and billy slater was too scared to even hold the football

Where do i start with such crap?

First you want to fight Hodges? Sure....anyone got Brock Lesnar's number or even Kimbo Slice...i want to fight them....at the same time!

Lockyer is a 5/8...he doesnt go around pushing people for a start. I cant see what excuse there is for Crayon apart from being a girl. A 6'4 102kg 2nd rower pushes an outside back and then runs for the hills. Mark Geyer would be ashamed.

Crayon might be a fine 2nd rower, but his actions will live with him forever. He certainly wont be mentioned in the same breath as a Tallis, Hindmarsh, Sironen, Davidson, Fenech, or Roach.

Price got knocked out...yes...but he didnt run away after White threw the first one...he swung back at least 4 times and lost the fight...it happens. Heck even Mike Tyson has been knocked out numerous times.

drake

First Grade
Carl Webb can box, that's for sure.

Too bad he's a sh*t Rugby League player.
Creagh can't box, but he can play Rugby League.

Wonder which one chose the right career.

Mr Saab

Referee
Cause hodges was threatening people all not he was probably planning on pulling a knife to creagh cos he was doing the slit his throat sign to everyone. hodges is just a softy playing for the ponys

Beanbag? hmmm its not cause you have this little white balls in ur brain is it?
FMD it is definately school holidays.

drake

First Grade

First you want to fight Hodges? Sure....anyone got Brock Lesnar's number or even Kimbo Slice...i want to fight them....at the same time!

Lockyer is a 5/8...he doesnt go around pushing people for a start. I cant see what excuse there is for Crayon apart from being a girl. A 6'4 102kg 2nd rower pushes an outside back and then runs for the hills. Mark Geyer would be ashamed.

Crayon might be a fine 2nd rower, but his actions will live with him forever. He certainly wont be mentioned in the same breath as a Tallis, Hindmarsh, Sironen, Davidson, Fenech, or Roach.

Price got knocked out...yes...but he didnt run away after White threw the first one...he swung back at least 4 times and lost the fight...it happens. Heck even Mike Tyson has been knocked out numerous times.
Could you stop using the names of Blues' greats like you respect them, traitor?

At least Creagh stands proud as a New South Welshmen, unlike ferrets like you and Gastro Intestinal, err GI. Sure, he sh*t himself when faced with a mad dog, but you'll never see him supporting or playing for Queensland.

Beanbag

Juniors

of course he wont be mentioned with tallis cos his s**t ..
You Qld supporters dont gett it cos youse are so stubburn