What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats with all the diving.

DanTheEelMan

Juniors
Hello Guys...

One thing in the game that really grinds my gears is people diving to milk a penalty.
The Jamie Soward one was bad in the dragons dogs game.
But what about Scott Prince on monday night that was just a joke.
The in last nights origin game Thurston cops a tap falls over looks up then lays back down again to milk it.

This practise needs to be rubbed out of the game.

Mr Saab

Referee
Hello Guys...

One thing in the game that really grinds my gears is people diving to milk a penalty.
The Jamie Soward one was bad in the dragons dogs game.
But what about Scott Prince on monday night that was just a joke.
The in last nights origin game Thurston cops a tap falls over looks up then lays back down again to milk it.

This practise needs to be rubbed out of the game.

Start wth Jarryd Hayne...he is the king of that scrummy act.

DanTheEelMan

Juniors
Haynes one last year was pretty bad...
It's really bad sportsmanship not to mention weak as piss and what does it teach the kids that watch the game.

Stagger eel

Staff member
we once had a player who was an absolute master at it and won us several penalties, unfortunaly the same player may well cause us some penalties on Monday night.

DanTheEelMan

Juniors
we once had a player who was an absolute master at it and won us several penalties, unfortunaly the same player may well cause us some penalties on Monday night.

I can't remember Finch being as blatantly obvious as the Soward/ Prince and Thurston ones.

Last edited:

Stagger eel

Staff member
I can't remember Finch being as blatantly obvious as the Soward/ Prince and Thurston ones.

Finch would go down like a sack of spuds but to his credit he would get straight back up again, however he's won us several penalties in the past.

Gronk

Staff member
Bobby Fulton & Max Krillich were the original and best.

oscar.50.jpg

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Start wth Jarryd Hayne...he is the king of that scrummy act.
TBH - i don't think you'll get much of an arguement from anyone here. :lol:

He's a brilliant player, Jarryd Hayne, but i would give my left arm to scrub that crap right out of his game. :pray:

jono

Juniors
TBH - i don't think you'll get much of an arguement from anyone here. :lol:

He's a brilliant player, Jarryd Hayne, but i would give my left arm to scrub that crap right out of his game. :pray:

I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous!
And I used to be indecisive , but now I'm not so sure

Hellsy

Immortal
I f**king hate divers.
And I also hate the f**kwits that kick when tackled to get penalties.

Latest posts