What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats with all the injuries???

tigershaz

Juniors
Channel 9 said tonight that the fear is that Benji could be out for 6 months!

I don't know why we have so many serious injuries...the injury god is not on our side :shock: EVER

jirskyr

Juniors
Sucks arse.

I reckon honestly tho Knights are doing it tougher: Johns, Simpson, Parsons (today), Quinn, Tahu, Seage, O'Davis, Hughes, Newton, Quigley.

BJ

Juniors
yeh they said on the report from the news that it could be a couple of weeks OR 6 months..
depending on how serious the injury is and what else was damaged in the injury i guess..

Anonymous

Juniors
White Tiger said:
Balmain_Boy said:
westie said:
Damn, now we are gunna have room on the bench for a prop.

How do you figure that one out you strange little boy...

I think he was being sarcastic.

Due to our Bench selections so far.

I got it fellah. But Benji won't be replace with a propl anyway. I'd say he'll get replaced by a centre.
:roll:

Tigerpete

Juniors
We have as of now 7 players out injured with FG experiecne. Buettner, Laffranchi, Marshall, Payton, Mears,Senter, Richards. I didnt realise the Knights had that many players out.......thats a heap!!!

Lochie

Juniors
Balmain_Boy said:
White Tiger said:
Balmain_Boy said:
westie said:
Damn, now we are gunna have room on the bench for a prop.

How do you figure that one out you strange little boy...

I think he was being sarcastic.

Due to our Bench selections so far.

I got it fellah. But Benji won't be replace with a propl anyway. I'd say he'll get replaced by a centre.
:roll:
I think he meant that Halatau can come into the starting side as a centre, then we can finally have a prop on the bench like we need.
Argh too much overanalysis.

westie

Bench
Balmain_Boy said:
True. Just get sick of him being a smartarse. Now with the official forums down he's back here...

I never left. Sick of me being a smart arse? Would you prefer if i just whined that benji was injured?

magpiemax

Juniors
westie said:
Balmain_Boy said:
True. Just get sick of him being a smartarse. Now with the official forums down he's back here...

I never left. Sick of me being a smart arse? Would you prefer if i just whined that benji was injured?
Good to see ya back here Westie!!!

HappyTiger

Juniors
I think we'll see Wilson replace Marshall in the centres.Fitzy will go back to 5/8.Farah to start at hooker and Reynolds to the bench.Halatau will remain on the bench for the utility value.

Latest posts