What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's with Luke Davico?????

jed

First Grade
When Davico came back for the Warriors game, after the injury he incurred in the leadup to City/Country, he'd grown a beard. Last weekend he'd cut it into a full-chin goatee. Now he's cut it into a handlebar moustache, a-la Merv Hughes or David Boon. What next?

Personally, I reckon the next step is to shave his head. He'll look like an ex-con, no opposition player will be prepared to take him on in either attack or defense.

Luke Davico's facial hair - our new secret weapon.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

He must be trying to make himself noticeable to the NSW selectors. FFS they should have picked him.

Earl

Coach
I reckon the new secret weapon is the McLinden Approach. Take a dive boys.

jed

First Grade
innsaneink said:
ball boy said:
it was dissapointing to see him shaving it off after the game

Someone mustve told him he looked like the leather androtop from village people

Looking like a tigpies fan? Couldn't blame him for shaving it off in that case.

thickos

First Grade
Meanwhile, whats the go with Croker's 'going bald' cut? :lol: (Sorry for that one toots :oops: )

Seems like the trendy hair is the way to go at the Raiders these days - Marty's mullet (now the 'Last of the Mohicans' look), Statue's handlebars, Toddy's mohawk and Rhino's shaved side thingy.... if it distracts the opposition I'm all for it 8)

Raider_69

Post Whore
fair call though
we would have to be one of the roughest looking teams going

The boss, weymen, bulgarelli, drew, gaffa, mogg... all some very ordinary melons :lol:

Raider Azz

Bench
Yeah, those blokes deadset looked like they just came from a beer at Chisholm Tavern :lol:

I liked Statue's handlebars, shame that hes shaved 'em off.