What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's wrong with my Avatar and Signature Pictures?

MC DUI

Juniors
They work the first time I add them and go into a post of mine to check them but after that when I come back to the site they have turned into red crosses???? :?: :?: :?: :(

Can somebody help me get them working full-time.

MC DUI

Juniors
MC DUI said:
They work the first time I add them and go into a post of mine to check them but after that when I come back to the site they have turned into red crosses???? :?: :?: :?: :(

Can somebody help me get them working full-time.

Well for the moment they seem to be working, but I can guarantee they will f'up again.

Nut

Juniors
They're hosted on geocities which is very reliable for hosting pictures - try finding another host or asking someone to host for you.

MC DUI

Juniors
Nut said:
They're hosted on geocities which is very reliable for hosting pictures - try finding another host or asking someone to host for you.

Thanks Nut I will try out that Photobucket site and see if they work there.
8)

Anonymous

Juniors
Thanks for that Nut.
emthup.gif

Shifty

Juniors
I have an avatar I would like to put in my profile. At the moment it is stored on my harddrive, how do I add it to my profile?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Problem there in, is that when your computer is turned off, there is no access to your hard drive and hence no one can see your avatar.

Anonymous

Juniors
:lol: Dont listen to him Shifty. Twizzle is spinning a yarn.
If you want, send me the image and I'll see about hosting it for you.

Shifty

Juniors
Thanks for the advice and the offer Willow. From what I've seen this looks like a very worthwile site. :clap: I'll see you at the bike racks at 3:00 Twizzle :twisted:

Latest posts