What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's wrong with our attack?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Congratulations.... but I was saying that it's not harder as you suggest, and extending that into our perceived problems . We don't create the space on the edges with short play, we just go straight to wide plays. Without using short play you don't create doubt and everyone knows where you're going.
So in other words - not what he said.

lucablight

First Grade
So what do people think now just over a year later?
Currently we are sitting dead last in attack with one round to go despite having the likes of Gutherson, Jennings, French, Hayne, Norman and Moses at our disposal. I think winning all those close games last season against nuffy teams papered over a lot of cracks and now those issues have finally come to a head.
As I said before I think under Brad Arthur the team has looked very poor attack wise since 2015 and I really hope this is addressed next season. Something needs to change!

T-Boon

Coach
So what do people think now just over a year later?
Currently we are sitting dead last in attack with one round to go despite having the likes of Gutherson, Jennings, French, Hayne, Norman and Moses at our disposal. I think winning all those close games last season against nuffy teams papered over a lot of cracks and now those issues have finally come to a head.
As I said before I think under Brad Arthur the team has looked very poor attack wise since 2015 and I really hope this is addressed next season. Something needs to change!

I think if we added Kaylen Ponga to this roster we would have a slightly below average attack. i.e. Arthur has to go.