What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what's your favourite zooper dooper flavour?

16 magical flavours which is your favourite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hallatia

Referee
everybody loves zooper doopers, but some flavours are better than others. What's your favourite?

HowHigh

Coach
Wow these are still around?
I haven't had one since primary school lol
The red one I think it was...

BDR

First Grade
Galactic grape represent.

Grape is also the best gatorade, fact.

Hallatia

Referee
sunnyboys were annoyingly shaped and sometimes just blocks of ice. Zooper doopers are always easy to eat, but they do have the potential to cut your mouth and as was the case with me today finger

Hallatia

Referee
Baz and I are younger than you, but I would think they would be during your time
water_ice_3_group2.jpg

BDR

First Grade
I actually think Sunnyboys are more rare in Qld. Just like gentlemen of low hygeine and shaky morals

beave

Coach
Zooper doopers were called 'lick sticks' when I was a kid in QLD. Somewhere in the early 90's they disappeared and doopers took their place.

Anyone remember those kangaroos and hand grenade clear plastic things that were full of cordial that was frozen? They were an absolute whore of a thing to get the ice block out of as a kid, the exit tube you were supposed to eat the shit through was no wider than your average straw , i remember throwing a kangaroo one at the brick wall of the house to try and smash the ice up and encourage the ice to melt so i could suck on the sugary goodness and the f**king thing exploded in a shower of red ice and plastic.......... To say I was devo'd is a understatement.

Last edited: