What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When are Parra on Summertime League?

The Colonel

Immortal
:lol:

Not quite bart.

David Tapp? produced program that goes over what clubs get up to over the summer, training, new players etc. One hour program that runs on a Wednesday night.

I checked the website when I saw it was back in December. I think it showed for the first time on New years eve. There is no more updated information on the website from 2007's set of shows which was 2 clubs in 30 minutes. Last year and this year the shows appear to be running 30 minutes and one per club.

Any rate I found that you can't even tell with the planner what club it is going to be till it shows, so I have set the whole thing on series link, so I am quite sure I will get our club when it happens.

It might even make it on You tube for a 3rd year running.

Gronk

Staff member
I've got RL Summertime linked on IQ. I watched the latest last night and it was the Bunnies. Closing credits it said NEXT WEEK PARRAMATTA.

So heads up people. Pretty sure you should lock in Thursday 12 Feb, Foxsports 2 @ 6.30pm.

StEely Matt

Juniors
does anyone know if they replay it again sometime?

I have touch footy on at 7pm so will miss at least half of it! ANNOYING!

Latest posts