1. Out Now:

Here it is - the latest edition of The Front Row, our exclusive online e-magazine with a full wrap on last weekend's NRL and Super League along with the match programme for the coming round!

This week Paul Jobber looks at the sacrifices made by the NZ Warriors as they prepare to head home after many long months keeping the NRL afloat by relocating to Australia, while Rob Crosby looks at the departing and retiring class of 2020 as many players make their exits. Rick's weekly finals column peaks with rankings of the top eight forward packs headed into the pointy end of the season.

Add to that all the regular features you've come to expect - a full NRL Round 20, Super League Round 13 and Netherlands-Germany programme - and you have one fantastic 50-page magazine for your weekend's reading!

EDITION 18 - OUT NOW!

Guest, click here to read online or download your free PDF copy

When/why did the logo change?

Discussion in 'World Cup 2021' started by langpark, Aug 2, 2020.

1. langpark

langpark First Grade

Did I miss something? or did they officially announce that they are changing logo? Seems to have just happened without them making any mention of it.
    rugby_world_cup_2021_logo_before_after.jpg

2. Pommy

Pommy Coach

3. langpark

langpark First Grade

Thanks for that, I hadn't noticed either and I fanatically follow them on social media.

To be fair, I like them both, as opposite as they are from one another. If you look closely, there is a subtle reference to the old RLIF logo in that first one. Since they now ditched it to become IRL, perhaps that was yet another reason for them to make the change.

4. Pommy

Pommy Coach

I prefer the new one, I like the incorporation of the 3 comps.

5. GAZF

GAZF First Grade

Clever tie-in with a Maypole too, explains why the colours are on the garish side.

Pommy likes this.
  6. deluded pom?

deluded pom? Coach

I’m sure they announced it on Twitter.