What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When will Mundine come back to league?

When will Choc be back on the block?

• Total voters

Moffo

Referee
Its going to happen sooner or later...

Im thinking sooner though, he looked keen the other day and I just think that he is missing the media circus that is at times, rugby league in Australia..

So when?

Cheers,
Moffo

Godz Illa

Coach
The media circus misses him. Rugby League doesn't deserve Mundine. He'll stick to boxing, where he will accumulate several world titles, and swat away the petulant fly that is Danny Green.

Raider_69

Post Whore
i doubt mundine will be able to swat away danny greens split, let alone his punches!

TRANSLATION

Juniors
Earl said:
I think we all know the answer to that.

:mrgreen:

You dont speak for all of us Earl.

He wont play League again. He will Fight Danny Late This year, Early Next.

Why would he knock back Millions of Dollars ??? Because people want to beleive he is scared of Danny Green.

Beleive what u like, say what you like. In Time. I know Im right. I know your wrong.

Raider_69

Post Whore
i know that green is a harder puncher, got a better chin and is better techniqually (last one debatable according to some)
mundines speed will just have him hit the deck quicker

dimitri

First Grade
id like to see him bak for the rugby league world cup

hopefully his popularity around the world could help promote the rugbyleague world cup in some countries

dimitri said:
id like to see him bak for the rugby league world cup

hopefully his popularity around the world could help promote the rugbyleague world cup in some countries

hahahahahahaahahahaha

You've got massive problems.

Popularity around the world?

99.9999999% of the world has never heard of him. Of the other .0000001%, 98% of them can't stand him.

Moffo, you shit me to tears.

El Diablo

Post Whore
I'm fairly sure all his fights have only been shown in Aus apart from the Ottke one which was obviously shown in Germany and a few other European countries.

Seeing one of the writers at Maxboxing ony saw his fight with Echols off a tape he got fom one of his(Echols) team it's pretty safe to say no American network has ever shown one of his fights.

Americans would probably mainly know him for his 9/11 remarks. They seemed to get a fair bit of publicity.

Dragon

Coach
lol Dimi back in form, its that time of year again.....

Go bait a few sharks champ, and try not to give us Saints fans too bad of a name.

I hope he comes back. He was a great player...greater mouth

WHat about his ring introudction the other day. "the man with hand speed to bla bla bla..."

and all this other crap LMAO..

drake

First Grade
As much as Choc enjoys playing league, he's not gonna give up boxing anytime soon. I can't put a vote, because the options aren't realistic.
Hating Mundine is just so trendy.
As for Green, they're both hyping it up, but neither of them wants to go at it soon, it will end the career of the loser pretty much. Why go at it now, when they can hype it for another 18 months and bump up the fight price, hopefully hold it in the US.
Danny has recently torn his shoulder, that's a very hard injury for a fighter to recover from.
How many fights have people said Choc was going to get hammered in, and yet he came out on top?
He lost against Sven due to arrogant showboating, and was humbled. He has learnt that lesson. (mind you, Ottke said it was the hardest fight of his career.)

Meth

Staff member
There's no way he'll come back

Why should he? Its been a couple of years since he retired from the game and he's still one of the hottest topics. That appeals to Mundine more then a red and white jumper, a sky blue jumper, a green and gold jumper or a premiership ring.

I think he'd rather be remembered for the player he was (very good) or, preferably, the player he told us he was (greatest of all time)

Meth

Staff member
On the topic of green v mundine- with all this hype, its going to make both of them a lot of money.

Almost reeks of a Don King script