What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When will the Knights' admins wake up?!?!?!?!!!!

I was cruising around this morning and noticed the new (What's the matter) Parramatta jersey and couldn't help but notice their revolutionary development in football wear.

Its not in the material, its not in the snug fitting (how fat will it make them look next year?) that it will bring and its certainly not in the "Dynamic gold blending".

Its all in the "advanced collar".

http://www.parraeels.com.au/

f**k me dead, Hill and Conway, when will us Novos get a decent collar for our jerseys?

antonius

Coach
LOL, and there was me thinking it was "The determination in their eyes" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That collar "could" win them a premiership, suppose it'll depend who's necks are in them!.

Providence

Juniors
He he he...

They call it determination, I call it Mr. Hangover Eyes after a long night up with a bottle bourbon. That's what it looks like to me. :lol:

I like the blue one better. I like how if fades under the rib cage... A lot like a tackle-bag really :lol:

Doctor

Bench
You're right oh great supplier of dairy products - it is all in the collar.

I think we should get Kate McClymont and Anne Davies on this case, because it is a blatant breach of the salary cap on the part of Parramatta - fancy not including the collars under the cap.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Roosters are guilty of it to, and Penrith, especially given their skin-tight jersey designs, those collars have to have aerodynamical attributes.

I think you're on to something here Moo Cow - if you keep it quiet and compile your evidence, you may win a Walkley in 2004. 8)

Latest posts