What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When's Captain Scarlet due back?

If I'm not mistaken Brown mentioned something about Barrett possibly returning next week in the post match interview.

Am I the only one who heard this?

I thought he was meant to be gone for a month or so.

Rexxy

Coach
it looked pretty bad.

If its any consolation, Ben Creagh and Clint Greenshields had ripper games in PL.

Anonymous

Juniors
Denis'saints'Freak said:
If I'm not mistaken Brown mentioned something about Barrett possibly returning next week in the post match interview.

Am I the only one who heard this?

I thought he was meant to be gone for a month or so.
I heard him say that as well. He may have had a call because the 'full extent of the injury' wasnt known when they were at the airport. Who knows?

If he does come back soon, it'll be interesting to see who he partners. Mathew Head must be firming to keep Brett Firman in the reserves.

Godz Illa

Coach
Rex C Hunt said:
it looked pretty bad.

If its any consolation, Ben Creagh and Clint Greenshields had ripper games in PL.

I didnt think it was all that bad, and neither did Tim Mander - he was going to let play continue until the Warriors started a stink.