What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where Are The Sgb At?

Sully

Juniors
Just a quick Post to ask the Question:

WHERE ARE THE SGB AT?

They have been missing at games and I understand that 2 of the Captains have been overseas but the rest of the lads?

Surely we all need to rally and get to the last games dont we??

The ARMY have been present at all Games this year excluding last night (Auckland) we even went to MELBOURNE!

Lets really get behind the men in green!

Whos at the next home game?

BAY72

Juniors
we have been missing a few faces latly.

and especially with our run toward the finals it would be great to see everyone at the last few games to help get the boys over the line.

Raiders_mat

Juniors
Well Im from Sydney and I started going to the games to stand with the SGB but now working my way up the ranks of the Army......

Raider_69

Post Whore
money cash is the issue for me
good news is i should get a fairly nice tax return (will know today when i pick up my group certificate) so i should be good for 3 or so more games this season :D

woodgers

Bench
Tonio, I think you will find that Sully may have just been pumping up numbers for the games. There isn't much diff between SGB and Army anymore, I see Jed and others from Sydney in their shirts every other week.

What has been impressive is the support the players have received this season from the group, at least 4 times better than any season I can recall since 1994.

posh

Juniors
woodgers said:
What has been impressive is the support the players have received this season from the group, at least 4 times better than any season I can recall since 1994.

i was there at every home game in 94 because of my old man. now that im 20, i have the luxury of purchasing an army shirt and turning up when i want, which probably isnt a lot of the time. I consider myself a fan but not as die hard or as passionate as the real army boys, good work lads, keep it up! (and I don’t mean that because you’re all old).

posh

Juniors
benny boy your my age? when i saw u at rohan's u looked at least 10 years older than me, hard life mate?

woodgers

Bench
Nah he is your age, he is just Ugly as sin. I too thought that he was another pensioner driving a Celica.

Raider Azz

Bench
woodgers said:
Nah he is your age, he is just Ugly as sin. I too thought that he was another pensioner driving a Celica.
That's rich, coming from a WRX driver - most common car in Canberra. Going to go for a few laps round woden in it to pick up some chicks?

woodgers

Bench
Most common car in Canberra? I see barely any of my model around. I see a lot of the newer model around but that may have something to do with the fact that people in the ACT earn more than anywhere else in Australia. Not everyone here are paupers like yourself and Ben.

You don't get out much do you mate. I suppose ACTION are somewhat unreliable.

SOULS 04

Juniors
ill be back for the tigers game

had some real big fundage issues but finally ill be back and nick my mate matty and nicks girl will be heading down with me

Raider_69

Post Whore
hahah not my girl mate and dont let her hear ya say that, she'll attempt to bash me haha
she is just a friend but she is keen to come and be an army girl for a day :)

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: harsh mate, gutted

we both just dispise relationships haha
friends with benifits is much easier to manage :p

Raider_69

Post Whore
her friends all know me already, they f**kin hate me hahahaha
maybe your onto something

besides if i shacked up with her, how would i explain it to my imaginary GF?
:lol: