What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where Are They Now ??????????

m0j0

Bench
Danish said:
Luke Phillips lives on the central coast and plays footy for one of the local teams....

Any idea which team? I live a stones throw from Wyong Leagues (Morrie Breen) but haven't had a chance to get to any games this season (although I was walking the dog past there on Sunday and stopped to watch 10 minutes of the reserve grade game vs the Butcher Boys). I'm guessing you're talking about the Central Coast comp, not the Newcastle comp, however.

Bench
Ross Harrington is a cop in Lithgow,coaches the local reserve grade side.
Bubba Kennedy still playing in group 11,made the group 11 side scored 4 tries and made the Western Division side again,he will never retire.
Darren Willis runs a printing firm in Lithgow.
John Baker retired lives in Tuncurry.

Knight87

Juniors
Ron Jeremy said:
Michael Buettner, Peter Sterling all come into my work

Brian Jackson ( Ex Parra centre) coaches junior league sides up here on the Central coast.

Yeah, doesn't Sterlo live on the Central Coast, around the Matcham area?

nqcowboy87

Bench
my cousins lives in chicago and lost touch with most of his friends from kensiongton, i heard damon plays for the bulldogs