What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where are you Peter Doust ?

dragonfan1

Juniors
Yes it has. If u read a thread i made called lockyer a dragon in 2010, doust said the dragons would be active in the player market but wouldn't reveal any specific targets. That's all I've heard though.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
It appears Doust is making some good career moves by keeping his mouth shut and letting Wayne run the shop.

Steel Dragon

Bench
I dunno - maybe signing Bennett was the best move of Dousts career.
He really seems to have pulled his head in since Wayne rode on into town.

May have saved his job!
I mean, I hated the bastard for always being in the headlines and speaking his mind and being a general all round douche.
But now Bennett is essentially running the show (and for the most part, the club!) I havent had any real reason to complain about Doust.................. yet!

Jubileeboy

First Grade
Even if saints win the comp this year it doesnt absolve doust of years of incompetence.

Yawn.....

get with the times big fella..

what's that thing about spilt milk????

looks like there has been massive changes....all for the better me thinks.

Moving forwards in all departments by the looks.

:roll:

CreaghzyMark

Juniors
Even if saints win the comp this year it doesnt absolve doust of years of incompetence.

SIT DOWN SHUT UP SIT DOWN SHUT UP SIT DOWN SHUT UP

over here at the BIG RED V we forgive and forget so long as they ask for it
he may not have come out and said word for word im sorry please forgive me but
sacking brown was the "IM SORRY" and signing bennett is the "PLEASE FORGIVE ME"
and winning a premiership will be "THE DRAGON ARMY GOING MENTAL"

let me know when you get something in your trophy cabinet, or did zaps decide it would be best for the club if they put the trophy cabinet on ebay to keep the club finacially stable for another month or two

Syko

Juniors
It appears Doust is making some good career moves by keeping his mouth shut and letting Wayne run the shop.

I agree with this.

I was one of the oust doust people, but this year I have alot more respect for the man as he showed his ambitions by hiring wayne, its paying off.

I think we all need to show the man more respect.

Latest posts