What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where are you watching the game Fri night?

Sharkman

Juniors
My mate and I thinking of coming down to the club - haven't been inside it for years. What's the Summertime bar and is it any good to watch the game?

The place will be packed right?

carcharias

Immortal
Locker room I think is the go at the club

Me?
At home

Early start Sat morning
I’m getting my drinking out of the way tonight and tomorrow.

Eion

First Grade
My mate and I thinking of coming down to the club - haven't been inside it for years. What's the Summertime bar and is it any good to watch the game?

The place will be packed right?
WIll likely be packed mate. Suggest you get a membership if you don’t have one already.

Quigs

Immortal
I've got the corporate box at the old mates house booked. Even his adult kids know when they come to visit him that on Shark game nights the corporate box is out of bounds. I honestly don't know how his loungeroom has survived. He gives his recliner a game day workout and I bounce all over his lounge. There's a lot of 'for fharkes sakes" and bashing the armrests.

Old mate worries that I am going to throw something at his big screen. Can't say it won't happen one day but with 2016 now in the bag .... " It doesn't matter any more"

carcharias

Immortal
I've got the corporate box at the old mates house booked. Even his adult kids know when they come to visit him that on Shark game nights the corporate box is out of bounds. I honestly don't know how his loungeroom has survived. He gives his recliner a game day workout and I bounce all over his lounge. There's a lot of 'for fharkes sakes" and bashing the armrests.

Old mate worries that I am going to throw something at his big screen. Can't say it won't happen one day but with 2016 now in the bag .... " It doesn't matter any more"

Nothing matters anymore
Ain’t it great!

Big Bloke

Juniors
I’ll be on my lounge watching it on the big screen.

Have relegated my wife’s bible study group to the back room.

snout

First Grade
Home.
Alone.
Tv room door shut.
Mrs locked out.
Wearing a sharks jumper.
The other 4 hanging on a wall.
Yelling at tv.
Standing.
Sitting.
Standing.