What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where Can We Find A Seven

gustarny

Juniors
I didnt even go to the game tonight as i am pissed off with our Inept 5th tackle options and our un organised play from a first grade team.I am a season TH and went on monday night but didnt want to put my self through it again today.

stuke

Bench
i'm guessing that if the Cronk deal doesn't come off then Kimmorley and/or Orford would come into the picture.

Kornstar

Coach
Mortimer needs time in Wenty and Hayne needs to play fullback, only chime in when he sees something, like last year!

We are playing Hayne in the halves and it is effectively taking our fullback out of the play. Either put the number 6 on his back and have someone playing a traditional fullback role and trailing through OR let the halves call the plays and get Hayne to play fullback!

You can see the confusion in our plays.

Mortimer is not, has not and never will be a good halfback!!

gustarny

Juniors
At this level you cannot turn a player into a half or organizer when they are not.Im starting to agree with some on here about Tim at least he demanded the pill near the opponents 20.KK and morts make timmy look like sterlo.

Avenger

Immortal
If Kimmorley comes to Parra that will just about do me. My choices would be:

1. Cronk

2. Orford

3. Maloney

Fathead

Bench
If Kimmorley comes to Parra that will just about do me. My choices would be:

1. Cronk

2. Orford

3. Maloney

Mate Kimmorley would be an absolute star here at parramatta. At least he knows how to set up the team to attack. All he has to do is shout at the players and say - you run here you run there and get a good kick in. He can do that until he is 40. I say pick him up now. we cannot keep going with these palookas that we have here now.

Avenger

Immortal
Mate Kimmorley would be an absolute star here at parramatta. At least he knows how to set up the team to attack. All he has to do is shout at the players and say - you run here you run there and get a good kick in. He can do that until he is 40. I say pick him up now. we cannot keep going with these palookas that we have here now.

There is a reason that Kimmorley polarizes fans at every club that he has been to. He is sh*t, especially if the pressure is on.

yy_cheng

Coach

tbh, you could get Kimmorley in as a trainer who just follows Mortz and say to him, pass now, run now, etc. Or could we do it with an ear piece?

Fathead

Bench
I actually reckon that we have the team to win the premiership this year. If you take our halves out and replace them with someone who knows what they are doing we would be right.

Fathead

Bench
Personally I would be going all out for matt orford. The ox was a great player. Tough, quick and quick between the ears. Great kicking game.
Would really turn the eels around.

Parra Steve

Juniors
If we miss cronk we may gave to look overseas for a halfback there's hardly any halves off contract worth chasing

IFR33K

Coach
DA has to pull a rabbit out of his ass to get the eels out of this sh*t.

I think they have no choice but to throw the cheque book at cooper cronk, and hope it pays off.

Without a genuine half for next year, we will struggle. And anyone willing to tell me there is still 10 rounds this year, wake up and smell the coffee.

This will go down as one of the most disappointing seasons, ever, by any team.

Our options are slowly thinning, and missing out on Cronk would be disastrous.

The curse continues......

Stagger eel

Staff member
DA has to pull a rabbit out of his ass to get the eels out of this sh*t.

I think they have no choice but to throw the cheque book at cooper cronk, and hope it pays off.

Without a genuine half for next year, we will struggle. And anyone willing to tell me there is still 10 rounds this year, wake up and smell the coffee.

This will go down as one of the most disappointing seasons, ever, by any team.

Our options are slowly thinning, and missing out on Cronk would be disastrous.

The curse continues......

I think you've just about nailed it right there..

ROGUE

Juniors
The tele normally loves giving it to us about under performing players, how the f**k has morts escaped mentioning by them or for that matter main stream media?.Frankly i'm just waiting for the article the tele does where a photo of morts appears alongside side the previous 7"s who have failed since sterlo

belmoreeel

Juniors
how about a 7 from union there must be some disgruntled halves that have an idea about league out there

Gronk

Staff member
Morts tries hard but f**k me he has no short kicking game or a money ball. ATM he is no better than Finch was when we were all complaining about him. Needs to spend more time with Joey. Oh hold on ..

Agree that it has to be a gun 7 signing and shift morts to 6 otherwise we are screwed.

Humble is a talent he's just a pup and can't be relied on to produce anything this year or even next.