What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

where do you live?

half

Coach
parra_panther comes from parramatta but i was just wondering, are there any penrith fans out there who come from penrith?

PanthersChik

Juniors
NOPE. Me either. I am far far away from penrith. :) I am in Brisbane. Although I am closer than I was 6 months ago........I was all the way in Darwin 6 months ago.....

Caged Panther

First Grade
I find it amusing that most of the Penrith supporters in this forum don't actually live in Penrith. Who lives elsewhere but is originally from Penrith. If your not from Penrith why the Panthers? For the record I live in Penrith.

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
Caged Panther said:
I find it amusing that most of the Penrith supporters in this forum don't actually live in Penrith. Who lives elsewhere but is originally from Penrith. If your not from Penrith why the Panthers? For the record I live in Penrith.
Im not from penrith, but as for why the panthers.....in 2000 i got a free panthers poster and yeah ever since then ive gone for them
ryan girdlers good looks may also have had abit to do with it too:D

Big Mick

Referee
Caged Panther said:

Never Lived in penrith ever.

Dad used to play for Parramatta in the late 60's. He met a girl and her dad was a Panthers fan...took him to a few games and he's loved them ever since. I was never going to support any other team. I was born a Panther, I'll die a Panther.

Munky

Coach
The Blue Mountains is Panther territory.

They are also my local team and it only takes 25-30 minutes to get to the games.

Bob

Juniors
I Live in Glenmore Park. I grew up in Rooty Hill. As to the question why the Panthers. I started playing League as a spritely 9 year old in 1967 and my teacher who was heavily involved with Penrith encouraged us to support our new local team. We also got free schoolboy passes for Penrith Park.:)

Latest posts