What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

where do you live?

The Piper

Juniors
My dad's from Scone. His mum went for the Saints, but he used to love watching the Panthers play; he would tell me that on their day, Penrith could beat anyone, especially when playing at Penrith "The Graveyard" Park. He was a big fan of Brandy.

I guess I inherited the genes.

Fibroman

First Grade
I was born in Penrith in 1967, the year Penrith entered the competition. I used to sit on the hill as a teenager reading crumpled up old Playboys and choking on Windfield Reds............Not much has changed except I now don't choke on the winny reds, but choke on a dozen beers instead. Still live in Penrith. PK, Big Artie and Kilkenny all know where I live.

PJ Marshal

Coach
parra_panther said:
With the M4 now, I'm only 20-25 minutes from Penrith.

So I guess that I'm a local...

you know whatd be funny if there was poster who was called penrith_eel

mIzZ_xCiTe

Juniors
why would you support that piss poor pathetic excuse for a football team if you dont even live in penno??? i have lived here all my life n stilll will never resort to supporting that bunch of wankers!(except trent- he is the only one who can hold his head up dis yr; thats the truth n you all kno it!!!)

Fibroman

First Grade
ilovestevo said:
why would you support that piss poor pathetic excuse for a football team if you dont even live in penno??? i have lived here all my life n stilll will never resort to supporting that bunch of wankers!(except trent- he is the only one who can hold his head up dis yr; thats the truth n you all kno it!!!)

I reckon Trent 'the flight steward' has been holding his head up for you, whilst on the kneeling cushion. I bet you live in Crimebrook, I mean, Cranebrook.:lol:

choc_soldier

Coach
ilovestevo said:

Huh?

Panthers_God

Juniors
you love stevo?
Not as in Jason Stevens?
Because I do believe last time I checked the Sharks were yet to win a premiership

mIzZ_xCiTe

Juniors
[EDIT - PK.]
stevo is twice the player compared to some of your panthers gr8s.
examples:steve carter-the biggest whingin EDIT cat to of ever played!
ryan prettyboy girdler-cant really say weather this bloke was good or not cos he spent most of his tym injured!the EDIT!

would u like me to name more u poo jabbers!

mIzZ_xCiTe

Juniors
I LOVE THE SMELL OF FIBRO IN THE MORNING
THAT SMELL.............
THAT ASBESTOS SMELL..........
SMELLS LIKE.............
VICTORY!

wat the EDIT is tis all about....
matethis yr u merkins would not have a EDIT clue of wat victory smells like!
bitch!
your a in grown hair on the ball bag of life

Latest posts