What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

where do you think we will finish

macnaz

Staff member
End of the day you are only 2 points outside the 8 so tje season isnt over by a long shot. In saying that something has to happen to change things , sometimes a big lose can embarrass a side into change but this week after a big lose with a new signing and an emotional game on the back of Puff passing away still wasnt enough. So id look to the senior players in regard to their respect of the coach and if it isnt there , well no chin has to be moved on .

Last edited:
End of the day you are only 2 points outside the 8 so tje season isnt over by a long shot. In saying that something has to happen to change things , sometimes a big lose can embarrass a side into change but this week after a big lose with a new signing and an emotional game on the back of Puff passing away still wasnt enough. So id look to the senior players in regard to their respect of the coach and if it isnt there , well no chin has to be moved on .

Got it one. Nothing motivates us. Not pride, not being embarrassed, not the passing of one of our legends.

The leadership team in the club and in particular the coach fails to capitalise on opportunities to inspire these men time and time again.

Spin (a kind word for bullshit) is pretty important to them.

Dezziedc

Juniors

Exactly, couldn't have said it better myself.

dragonreddy

Juniors

Have a look at for and against ,dream on.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade

Mate thanks for your words of encouragement and part of your comment, and I quote you " In saying that something has to happen to change things"...
I don't think its humanly possible to sign 12 new players before the June 30 deadline do you :roll:

macnaz

Staff member
Mate thanks for your words of encouragement and part of your comment, and I quote you " In saying that something has to happen to change things"...
I don't think its humanly possible to sign 12 new players before the June 30 deadline do you :roll:

Parra didnt make 12 new signing's .. they made some but ONE which seemed to make a significant difference, and look at what the ONE is achieving elsewhere.

Last edited:

bottle

Coach
Sharks, Knights Canberra to continue to play like shit is our only hope.
I have two Brother in laws that follow Parra. For years I have been able to give it to them.
Tonight is a horror.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Sharks, Knights Canberra to continue to play like shit is our only hope.
I have two Brother in laws that follow Parra. For years I have been able to give it to them.
Tonight is a horror.

I guess after todays loss the blame then lies squarely at your sisters feet.....if it wasn't for them you wouldn't have 2 Brother in laws :D

Dea

Juniors
After the last few weeks can we beat anybody? Play a few forwards at us and we are shot

Latest posts