What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where do you want Robbie to go

POPEYE

Coach
If you're a Rooster supporter do you want Tedesco badly enough to take Farah as bait
If you're a Dragoneer you took McCrone so you'll take anyone, does Mitch need to be pressurised to taste better
Cam's looking tired, do you reckon Robbie could put one over Bellamy

Tell us where you think Robbie should go, I know where he should go

Vic Mackey

Referee
I think the dogs are sneaking under everyone's radar. Don't be surprised to see him end until there

God-King Dean

Immortal
If you're a Rooster supporter do you want Tedesco badly enough to take Farah as bait
If you're a Dragoneer you took McCrone so you'll take anyone, does Mitch need to be pressurised to taste better
Cam's looking tired, do you reckon Robbie could put one over Bellamy

Tell us where you think Robbie should go, I know where he should go

haha
Can't argue

gallagher

Juniors
I don't care. I'm just happy he's going.
I didn't think id be putting 2015 down as a good year but here we are.

Saint Doc

Coach
All I can say if, even with a partially covered contract, if the 3 minor premierships in a row Roosters, the 2014 premiers who just added Sam Burgess Rabbitohs, or the 2 grand finals in 4 years Bulldogs can fit the NSW vice captain in with loose change in late November, well it makes a mockery of the Salary Cap

Exsilium

First Grade
Saints need a winger, two centres, a hooker, a prop and a lock.

Doesn't mean we can fit them under the cap

Straight to the Bulldogs.

Honestly though, don't give a f**k. He can go to any other club but mine and hopefully nowhere near origin. Hard enough having rudderless, inept halves and a hooker who holds onto more balls than a truck stop hooker.

magpie4ever

First Grade
All I can say if, even with a partially covered contract, if the 3 minor premierships in a row Roosters, the 2014 premiers who just added Sam Burgess Rabbitohs, or the 2 grand finals in 4 years Bulldogs can fit the NSW vice captain in with loose change in late November, well it makes a mockery of the Salary Cap

Oh yeah, they will claim some incredible TPAs cover it. It is sham.

mxlegend99

Referee
He would be a good pick up for any club if Tigers are paying the bulk of his contract.

He might not be the starting hooker at most clubs. But he's a hell of a backup or bench hooker to have on the books for a low price.

Latest posts