What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where is everyone sitting tomorrow

cadburys

Juniors
Just wondering where all you guys and gals are sitting tomorrow.

This will only be the 3rd time i've been out to the footy this year.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Tigerpete

Juniors
I'll be on the Hill(50metre line) in time for the flegg game , wearing my Balmain jersey as always. All my crew will be showing up later though.

CULLUS.ONLINE

Juniors
pete...... were you that guy who was with his mates on the supporters bus that was going out to penrith and you were reading the Rugby League trivia book?

Tigerpete

Juniors
CULLUS.ONLINE said:
pete...... were you that guy who was with his mates on the supporters bus that was going out to penrith and you were reading the Rugby League trivia book?

Nah sorry mate wasnt me. i'll be on the hill , 50 metre line for flegg in my balmain jersey, u wont be able to miss me, it will only be me till at least the start of PL.

innsaneink

Referee
Junior wants to sit on the fence on the scoreboard side somewhere so he can get on TV :lol: ....but his game dont start till 11.30 so I doubt we'll get there early enough.

magpiemax

Juniors
20 metres out from the tryline beneath Latchem Robinson stand at the Northern end. Easy access to the Beer que. :lol: arrive at 2pm and if anyone in my seat I will be conducting my best Danny Williams impersonation.