What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where is it?

inertia666

Juniors
" Unleashed will now be released on April 24th 2004 and this is an exact date. It will not be released any earlier, or any later."

i guess if its not out by the end of the day its not coming at all then.

thats the problem with statements like that. it only sets you up for a fall.

and after all the huff and puff of KK's "it's only a day late" for RLeased, looks like thats not coming out any time soon either. :roll:

NPK

Bench
Surely you would be conservative with your release date so that you have time if something goes wrong. I can't see this patch being released this month. But if it does, it should be worthwhile.

ghoti

Bench
f**kin RLeased...Unleashed...it's really annoying when you dont know which is which.

Alan Shore

First Grade
Tone it down guys. Furrycat is doing this for free out of his own time and he owes nothing to any of you.

[furrycat]

Coach
KimmorleyKiller said:
actually, i just received an email from furrycat that was detected as a virus......

ne1 else wanna host my screenies??

EXCUSE ME? I HAVE HAD PERSONAL ISSUES AT THE MOMENT INVOLVING FAMILY THAT I DON'T HAVE TO JUSTIFY TO ANYONE... I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY EMAILS FROM YOU, OR SENT ANY. TAKE A SCREENSHOT AND SHOW ME THIS "VIRUS"... IF NOT, GO AWAY....

inertia666

Juniors
[furrycat said:
]
KimmorleyKiller said:
actually, i just received an email from furrycat that was detected as a virus......

ne1 else wanna host my screenies??

EXCUSE ME? I HAVE HAD PERSONAL ISSUES AT THE MOMENT INVOLVING FAMILY THAT I DON'T HAVE TO JUSTIFY TO ANYONE... I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY EMAILS FROM YOU, OR SENT ANY. TAKE A SCREENSHOT AND SHOW ME THIS "VIRUS"... IF NOT, GO AWAY....

his girlfriend just got back form holiday :lol:

Parra_Boy

Juniors
[furrycat said:
]EXCUSE ME? I HAVE HAD PERSONAL ISSUES AT THE MOMENT INVOLVING FAMILY THAT I DON'T HAVE TO JUSTIFY TO ANYONE... I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY EMAILS FROM YOU, OR SENT ANY. TAKE A SCREENSHOT AND SHOW ME THIS "VIRUS"... IF NOT, GO AWAY....

No need to go off the deep end about it mate, I'm sure everyone would've understood that if you had posted telling us all that there are problems and the patch was to be delayed instead of leaving us all up in the air about the whole afair........hehe that ryhmes.....We are all just happy that this patch is being created and comming out soon....ish.

Rember how antsy everyone was before the release of RL?? :)

inertia666

Juniors
whats the point in having a revised date? the first release date was mid february if i remember correctly. you should really have these things near complete before bringing out date estimates becuase no one meets them as there are always unexpected glitches be it real life or problems doing what you want to do with the game.