What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where is RG and BP !!

I haven't see 8) in a couple of days. Anyone know her whereabouts.

Also BP is awol. Ozzie, BP has an article that he's asked us to post on his behalf if he's offline [PC probs].

I'm not sure if 8) has an article for the game which is due in by tonight. So with BP's article, Ozzie and my post we should field a full team.

8) If your about can you let us know if your article is ready or if you want a bench warmer to take your place.

Thanx Cat. I'll wait until 8.30 before I hit the panic button. I don't mind losing because we aren't good enough, but to lose cause we haven't fielded 5 will kill me. :lol:

Moffo

Referee
RG was down in Syd for the GF, should be back up on the Coast licking her wounds now!

Cheers,
Moffo

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Moffo said:
RG was down in Syd for the GF, should be back up on the Coast licking her wounds now!

Cheers,
Moffo

WRONG!!!!!!!!!!! Moffo different RG.

You see I am ROOSTARGIRL not ROOSTERGIRL.....

We all know that you like picking on the women though ;-) :lol:

ozzie

Bench
Moffo said:

Cheers,
Moffo

no Roostargirl not Roostergirl - gets ocnfusing - Penelope I have no chance in the world of doing an article - I will be lucky to get back at 9.00pm tonight

Ok thanx for checking in everyone.

RG is right to post, I'll post BP's article at 8.30 if he doesn't and I'll put up my shitty effort soon. God I hope I don't let you all down with my article.

Moffo

Referee
RoostarGirl said:
Moffo said:

Cheers,
Moffo

picking on women? moi? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i am offended!

Cheers,
Moffo

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Penelope Pittstop said:

RG is right to post, I'll post BP's article at 8.30 if he doesn't and I'll put up my shitty effort soon. God I hope I don't let you all down with my article.

No worries Pen I am really worried my article is not up to scratch....I feel so sick

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Moffo said:
RoostarGirl said:
Moffo said:

Cheers,
Moffo

picking on women? moi? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i am offended!

Cheers,
Moffo

Good!!!!!!! ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think you are getting confused.....aren't the Dogs still licking their wounds :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry couldn't resist......Nobody can worry me with their crap you see I live in Penrith and have been copping it for weeks....I have big shoulders these days.

ozzie

Bench
RoostarGirl said:
Penelope Pittstop said:

No worries Pen I am really worried my article is not up to scratch....I feel so sick

Roostargirl - it doesn't matter - your a part of a team and whether your article is up to scratch or not doesn't worry one of us here..remember we are a team - don't loose that thought..we will still love ya as ROOSTARGIRL the most improved rooster poster..we promise not to take a birthday off ya if we loose..then again we may - it measn your one year younger and one year more beautiful

go for them girl....

In my opinion it's your best article.

I'm literally shaking after posting mine. How good are the Penrith team and they've still one to go.

I'm so proud of the comp, the sportsman like attitude and the brilliant quality that all people involved have produced.

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Gee thanks Oz and Pen very kind words even bought a tear to my eye.

I love my fellow Rooster Boosters.........we have had a great time this year and if we lose to the Penrith Panthers...well what can I say.....it wouldn't be the first time :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers guys may the best team win..........

The Backpacker

Juniors
BP has been back at work. :shock: BP hates being back at work - 2 days. :lol:

BP is currently writing an article. Plenty of time. Don't have to post until midnight my time. LALALALALALALA

The Backpacker

Juniors
That article, while being a good indication of what goes on in BP's space occupying lesion, would cost us the game, my dear.

I'm branching out. :D

Big Mick

Referee
Penelope Pittstop said:
In my opinion it's your best article.

I'm literally shaking after posting mine. How good are the Penrith team and they've still one to go.

I'm so proud of the comp, the sportsman like attitude and the brilliant quality that all people involved have produced.

as am I.

Its always a joy to play the Roosters in this competition. The sportsmanship, the quality and the friendship displayed amongst all members of the team is amazing. This is reflect in our results this season.

We have so far played 4 times, with the results 2 - 2, so u can say this is the decider. hehe

I have no shame in losing to you guys. I just wish i could use the article i wrote after the grand final, but i'm stuck with the one i got now. Not my best but it will do....i hope. hehe.

ALl the best, well played, lets hope for a tight scoreline....hopefully in favour of the panthers. hehe. penrith by .2, but i think it will be closer than that.

Genghis Chan

Juniors
Played 4 times? I'm confused. How's that possible.

Oh, and Mick, that post of mine in the anti-tampering thread is not to be taken seriously - just like most things that I write. :lol: :lol: :lol: