What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where is the u20's Dally M points.

kingdamo

Juniors
No they also have Dally M for the U20's because apparently Russel Packer, the prop thats just been promoted into the first 17 for the Warriors, is the leader of the U20's Dally M points at the moment.

whippy

Juniors
the dally m points, are crap!! they are giving it to people who have the biggest rap each week. it sucks

skeepe

Immortal
Possibly because they earnt that rap...

Are you sure? In the first round, the Raiders whipped Newcastle, however Newcastle players got the 3 and 2 points... the player who was awarded 2 points was a late withdrawal and did not take the field...

Edwahu

Bench
Are you sure? In the first round, the Raiders whipped Newcastle, however Newcastle players got the 3 and 2 points... the player who was awarded 2 points was a late withdrawal and did not take the field...

Unfortunately there was no way back for the awards after that effort.

girvie

Staff member
From what i have seen they sometimes get it right (or pretty close) but sometimes they get it very wrong.

Hopefully it will even out over the season and someone who really deserves it wins the major award.

http://www.nrl.com.au/News/Latest/tabid/10244/default.aspx?id=50791
CarneyJustin 9Raiders
SandowChris9Rabbitohs
CooteLachlan8Panthers
Hunt Ben8Broncos
Packer Russell 8Warriors
Mannah Tim 7 Eels

hitman82

Bench
Fair call. I've followed the Toyota Cup pretty closely but hadn't heard of that debacle until now. Professionalism at its best! :crazy:
Still, a Raider is leading them so no need to complain haha.

SSFC Hitman

Juniors
Fair call. I've followed the Toyota Cup pretty closely but hadn't heard of that debacle until now. Professionalism at its best! :crazy:

Equal leader lol...Sandow of Souths is going great...one man team imo haha.

skeepe

Immortal

True true..... but he should be on 12 points for his MOTM effort against Newcastle (I just like having something to whinge about really)

kingdamo

Juniors
Damn, I thought Russel Packer was the leader.

Oh well, hes still doing quite well.

Too bad he won't be getting any points for the U20's this week!

Sandow is leading, but imo he wont win, only because i think JT has to give him a go in first grade shortly, so his U/20s experience could come to a end, in the coming week(s).

SSFC Hitman

Juniors
Rabbitohs halfback Chris Sandow is currently sitting on top of the Toyota Cup – Player of the Year Award ladder with under 20s five-eighth Eddie Paea in the top five.

Sandow has been in blistering form for the Rabbitohs Toyota Cup side, form which has earned him a start in the Rabbitohs NRL team to play the New Zealand Warriors at Mt Smart Stadium this Friday night.

The top ten players on the ladder for the Toyota Cup – Player of the Year Award are:

15 points - Chris Sandow (Rabbitohs)
14 points - Ben Hunt (Broncos)
14 points - Lachlan Coote (Panthers)
11 points - Matt Mundine (Dragons)
11 points - Eddie Paea (Rabbitohs)
10 points - Masada Iosefa (Panthers)
9 points - Ben Barba (Bulldogs)
9 points - Tim Mannah (Eels)
9 points - Justin Carney (Raiders)
9 points - Josh Dugan (Raiders)

petetheileet

First Grade
I would have thought Mundine would be in the top two....

or John Kennedy??? you would definitely have to think he would have been given points in 5 or 6 of our wins