What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

wHERE R ALL THE QLD'S

KeckDiddy

Juniors
After the Head High Tackle thread I am worried about the amount of Queenslanders in this Forum because any sain QLD his first hit would be at Andrew Johns

ARE THERE ANY QUEENSLANDERS OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!

I HERE YA BUDDY!!! GO THE MARRONS
I CAN'T WAIT TO CANCEL ANDREW JOHNS FROM THE GAME AND SPEAR TACKLE MANDER...oh wait hes not in the game dammit

CliffyGC

Juniors
I live in QLd but the first thing i will be doing once i have recreated manly 1996 is putting joey in the current manly side :)
Super player

Rockn

Juniors
I'm a QLDer and full respect to Andrew Johns. I won't spear tackle him, i'll put him on my side. Do you really think you'll be able to stop him on this game? He's heads and shoulders better than any other player and I think his stats will resemble that! Let's make hi a QLDer

CliffyGC

Juniors
Rockn said:
I'm a QLDer and full respect to Andrew Johns. I won't spear tackle him, i'll put him on my side. Do you really think you'll be able to stop him on this game? He's heads and shoulders better than any other player and I think his stats will resemble that! Let's make hi a QLDer
hahahah yuk
i hate QLD League side

What part of the coast dood

Im very central

might have to invite you to the pub when manly and dogs play :p

Rockn

Juniors
CliffyGC said:
hahahah yuk
i hate QLD League side

What part of the coast dood

Im very central

might have to invite you to the pub when manly and dogs play :p

Live in Brisbane mate but work near Movie World!

You sure you wanna watch the doggies game with me mate it could be a tad embarrising for you :lol:
Nah love the footy mate this season is going to be great, let alone getting this game! Do you reckon there should be an NRL side on the coast? Everyone loves it here that I talk to!

roosterman57

Juniors
Ryan_Loves_Broncos said:
I HERE YA BUDDY!!! GO THE MARRONS
I CAN'T WAIT TO CANCEL ANDREW JOHNS FROM THE GAME AND SPEAR TACKLE MANDER...oh wait hes not in the game dammit

ummmmmmmmmmmmm.........no!!!

The Q Facor

Juniors
Yeah, I'm a QLDer!!

No doubt about it, I am an avid Maroons and Broncos supporter and trust me, anyone in Blue during Origin time I hate!! :p
But as far as I am concerned, Andrew Johns is a great player and I would have him in my team any day! Joey with of course Lockyer are, IMHO the best Rugby League/Union players in the world.

If Jonny Wilkinson is the best Rugby can offer they have got a long way to go!

Latest posts