What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where the hell is the game-day thread?

strider

Post Whore
I doubt anybody will care if you ask “Where is so-and-so?” I’m sure I’ve seen mods answer such questions in the past, at least with respect to whether or not they’ve been banned or suspended.
Maybe if people have to get to the point of pestering for an answer, but it generally gets ignored or shut down with a, read the rules

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe if people have to get to the point of pestering for an answer, but it generally gets ignored or shut down with a, read the rules

maybe if people asked genuine questions then they get a response, rather than the crap that you send, which gets ignored

go figure

strider

Post Whore
maybe if people asked genuine questions then they get a response, rather than the crap that you send, which gets ignored

go figure
What crap did i send? ... got something to back that up?

People literally simply ask, did X get banned, and it gets ignored or they get told not to ask or their post gets deleted

hindy111

Post Whore
I'm pretty sure I got a post deleted when I asked about someone once but it was probably in the context of a lot of other posts giving unsolicited advice to the mods.

If I ever had a genuine issue about something I'd just send one of the mods a PM.

You might be a Yorkshire knob as well

strider

Post Whore
yes, and so do you
what are you referring to ... we have had 2 private convos about bannings/deleted posts and they are nothing but respectful ...... is this what you are referring to? ..... if so I give you permission to post them and prove I am being a prick - go ahead - I have nothing to hide

hindy111

Post Whore
what are you referring to ... we have had 2 private convos about bannings/deleted posts and they are nothing but respectful ...... is this what you are referring to? ..... if so I give you permission to post them and prove I am being a prick - go ahead - I have nothing to hide

You sound like a Yorkshire knob.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I'm pretty sure I got a post deleted when I asked about someone once but it was probably in the context of a lot of other posts giving unsolicited advice to the mods.

If I ever had a genuine issue about something I'd just send one of the mods a PM.
They've blocked my PMs. Twizzle also took out an AVO.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
You are a Yorkshire knob
Well I'm actually from Essex so the joke's on you.

1_BLP_CHP_aq_4649JPG.jpg

IFR33K

Coach
that has nothing to do with anything

To reiterate: Mods and Admin are not here to break up fights. This section is for important issues. Should an online fight develop, it is hoped that members can sort out their differences in a mature manner prior to the need for any intervention.

we often get asked to break up fights, we are not here for that, we are here mainly to protect LU from legal issues, just think about that for a minute

you're trying to get involved in something with which you are not well informed, which is why you are asking questions. I just cannot share certain things with the punters, sorry

Ok that’s fine, I understand if there’s other issues you aren’t willing to share

As a forum thou, moving forwards I believe it’ll be in the best interest of Lu to allow the banned one back on. Many members have asked about him, and I’m sure the bulk of them would want him back on. With numbers dwindling, why wouldn’t you consider it? Surely as a person you can’t be that heartless?