What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where the hell is the game-day thread?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Ok that’s fine, I understand if there’s other issues you aren’t willing to share

I think you've misunderstood, it's not a matter of willing, it's what I am able to share

Read between the lines, I gave you enough hints, I have rules that I have to abide by,

And just for the record and I'll only say this once, the member in question had more chances than I have ever given any member here at LU, I don't mind the guy which is why I did what I could to help him, gave him his own thread and then hid it from public view so he could continue with his conspiracy theories and still protect LU, but no matter what advice I gave to help him it was ignored. He probably had about 50 or so posts deleted, most people would have been nuked by then.

I hate banning Eels members, but after much discussion (3 days it took from memory), the decision was made and it's over. Too many chances to deserve another one.

Consider yourselves updated and there will be no further discussion on the matter.

Cheers

hindy111

Post Whore
I think you've misunderstood, it's not a matter of willing, it's what I am able to share

Read between the lines, I gave you enough hints, I have rules that I have to abide by,

And just for the record and I'll only say this once, the member in question had more chances than I have ever given any member here at LU, I don't mind the guy which is why I did what I could to help him, gave him his own thread and then hid it from public view so he could continue with his conspiracy theories and still protect LU, but no matter what advice I gave to help him it was ignored. He probably had about 50 or so posts deleted, most people would have been nuked by then.

I hate banning Eels members, but after much discussion (3 days it took from memory), the decision was made and it's over. Too many chances to deserve another one.

Consider yourselves updated and there will be no further discussion on the matter.

Cheers

I've been given a spell twice. The last one was funny because it was a Doodle between a women's boobs but I genuinely didn't even see it. It was very funny to think about.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
f**king hell..... There's some serious behind the scenes bullshit that goes in to running a 2-bit gossip web page.... Who'da thunk it?
Im Serious GIF by ALLBLK

IFR33K

Coach

Cheers

Cooker!