What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where the hell was the get square

Sure the poms won the game in the end but where the hell was the get square on that cat Mason.

1st he nailed Fielden then threw half a dozen on the chin of Peacock (who im glad come in and shaped up to Mason) then he nailed Long with a elbow to the head.

WHERE THE HELL WAS THE GET EVEN

I thought at least the next time Mason hit it up there would be some kind of retribution but they seemed to drop nuts.

Even when Morley come on i thought yip Mason will get some but they seemed to just knuckle down and play footy. Sure they won but Mason deserved to get nailed

Makes me think if he had done it to any of the Kiwis some of them would of tried to take him outta the game

What is the point in getting square...if Mason tried to play the game then maybe Aussie would have won.

Mason now looks like a fool...well done GB.

Nz

Juniors
Its called discipline and its the first time they have shown a decent amount in some time.

timma

Juniors
MASON is a champ he is giving test league what it needs
We need more players to fire up like him
The poms were good last night but they need to fire up more

WJ

Juniors
Sure the kiwi players would have tryed to get him back.

They would have given away silly penalties and probably handed the game to australia in the process.

GB showed composure, they stuck to the gameplan, australia's tactics failed.

Long actually upped his game after mason hit him, rather than going into his shell.

You'll have to do better than a couple of cheap shots if you are to topple us next time.