What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where to from here?

Kornstar

Coach
For whatever reason it is not working for Kearney and the players but having listened to the team get booed off at the end of the first half and then the very much eerie scenes at the end, where to from here?

I was sitting there at full-time listening and watching the crowd signalling and cowling towards the players and it felt like the end of something! I don't know what but it was probably the worst feeling I have had as a Parra supporter........

How do other people feel? What must the management feel? The board? I am sure there will be sponsor pressure, a lot of people were extremely unhappy......interesting times ahead......

Stagger eel

Staff member
we've hit rock bottom no doubt and we're going to struggle to win a game this year, therefore they should start working on the basics and preparing for Manly, if we lose by less than 20, it's a half decent improvement.

barney gumble

Juniors
Where to indeed. To follow a really poor performance with an even worse performance on home soil is disturbing. Not really sure where to from here.

barney gumble

Juniors
we've hit rock bottom no doubt and we're going to struggle to win a game this year

TAB were offering odds of $21 before last nights game for us not to win a game this year, I haven't looked today, but reckon those odds might have shortened a little this morning.

I think the first thing the club needs to do is stop overrating our players. Guys like Lasalo are not 'young guns'. Reading the magazine at the game last night just showed how much our players are pumped up when they don't deserve it

ceagle

Bench
f**k you guys have a decent squad, it will turn around eventually even if that means sacking Kearney since the playing squad won't have an excuse to keep playing like shit.

spartan2153

Juniors
we will not go winless. WE have to much talent to go winless. watching the halftime sheds i woud have expected the coaching stuff to be throwing chairs at the players. If anyone thinks not erupting at the playing staff is ok i would only imagine if that was hasler or bellamy. they would have torn the paint off the walls to throw at the players

sportive cupid

Referee
Where to from here? ..I'd say directly to ANZ stadium tonight.

Very poor timing for the Eels to hit rock bottom right now I'd say Staggers.Would you agree?

sportive cupid

Referee
Well at a time which isn't the same weekend that the AFL is launching their first western Sydney team into the comp.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Well SK seems an awesome assistant, get a mentor ready to call himself an assistant, but who is actually in charge.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Na, I have and will always have a soft spot for Parra, I get no enjoyment from this, and as a shark, I know what 0-4 feels like.

More pain for them to come, and I feel for 'em.

boonboon

Juniors
I think the problem is what is known as the Willie mason culture - even though he isn't there some of the senior blokes at that club (excluding hindy -although he shouldn't be captain) are not good influences- sandow known gambling addict and piss head , hayne -a bloke who goes missing on the field and has had issues off it, rein matuia drug suspension, these are meant to be leaders but instead they drain the culture at the club

Latest posts