What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where to sit at a Sydney Thunder BBL game

AndyP

Juniors
visiting from the uk to watch the Ashes in Melbourne. However in Sydney over New Year and fancy watching the Sydney Thunder BBL game on New Year's Day. Where is the best place to sit to enjoy the amazing atmosphere?

lockyno1

Post Whore
visiting from the uk to watch the Ashes in Melbourne. However in Sydney over New Year and fancy watching the Sydney Thunder BBL game on New Year's Day. Where is the best place to sit to enjoy the amazing atmosphere?

All seats are pretty good, I'd recommend the stands though especially if you plan to have a few beers.

My seats are straight and I like them there.

AndyP

Juniors
All seats are pretty good, I'd recommend the stands though especially if you plan to have a few beers.

My seats are straight and I like them there.
Many thanks. When I try to book it says the Mazda Beach. Is this a stand? Also will the match sell out. Worried tickets won't arrive in mail before we leave the uk in mid Nov

TIGER14

Bench
Many thanks. When I try to book it says the Mazda Beach. Is this a stand? Also will the match sell out. Worried tickets won't arrive in mail before we leave the uk in mid Nov

It's a sand and deckchairs area around the boundary

CWa3mTHU4AABgNa.jpg

lockyno1

Post Whore

its near the surface not bad seats actually

AndyP

Juniors
Many thanks. The beach area looks amazing so we've booked it. Wow MCG on Boxing Day and now this for New Years Day. The perfect Christmas