What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where to watch Grand Final?

mat

Juniors
Went out to the game last night and sat with the Bluebag fans in the South Western Corner. A great effort by the boys not only to win but to overcome some appalling and disgraceful decisions by Shane Hayne. It was fantastic when the players came over at the end and shook hands and thanked everyone who came along. Bad luck to the Jim Beam boys-the better team won on the day but a sensational season anyway.

Where are the fans watching the game on sunday if not going out to the game? Will there be a central base for people to watch it.It will be great to be with other Bluebag supporters on a SUNDAY AFTERNOON and watch the GF against Parra.

I also left after the two games on Saturday. (I am not a fan of the Channel Nine Cup). Did other Newtown supporters do the same?

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
mat said:
I also left after the two games on Saturday. (I am not a fan of the Channel Nine Cup). Did other Newtown supporters do the same?
I usually do but stayed till half time in the N:lol:rl game......

wipey

Juniors
Not Sure Where I'll watch it yet, I'll go with the Jets Supporters

Jets Sports club?
Golden Barley Hotel??

Jeffles

Bench
Those that can't get tickets are urged to go to the Jets Sports Club.

We are putting on a big function there and all supporters are welcome. The game will be on big screens, there will be entertainment etc.

More details when they come to hand.

Bluebag

Juniors
Yep the sports club will be the place to watch it, $2 schooners and then then the players will be returning their later.

JF_Henson_Hill

Juniors
I will be in Melbourne this weekend Do you know whether they would show the Premier League GF down there? In a pub with a NSW feed? In the pub the Storm fans will be going to?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

JF

Jeffles

Bench
JF_Bay22_SCG said:
I will be in Melbourne this weekend Do you know whether they would show the Premier League GF down there? In a pub with a NSW feed? In the pub the Storm fans will be going to?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

JF

Probably best to ask on the Storm forum. Who knows? Radio may be a better chance. SEN1116AM may take the 2GB feed. 774ABC Melbourne Local Radio should provide updates on Grandstand, if not the call.

I will text you scores if you need.

I left after the JBC too.

Will probably go to the Jet Sports Club to watch the game if I can't get a cheap GF ticket for me and Carpet Clive.

2 True Blues

Coach
Can`t believe everyone is talking about not going to support the boys. You can all go to the club later.
I think we made a difference for them on Saturday, and know they appreciated us.

bluebag43

Juniors
Went to Ticketek at Lunchtime, I was advised that there are plenty of tickets available in Bay 140 where we sat on Saturday.

They are $45 each. I think that wasn't a bad spot and the players certainly know where we are.

I am buying some tickets tomorrow and will let you know the row etc.

So I encourage all of the Newtown Confederate Army to congregate there!

Jeffles

Bench
A Bumpermail has gone out saying that there are LIMITED tickets available from the Bulldogs. I have got a ticket in that section. If you guys want a ticket in that section call Maree on 9789 2922. I know for a fact that there will be a few Jets sitting in that Bay.

There are also LIMITED tickets available from the NSWRL Academy. Call Anna on 9971 0877.

Failing that we should get a big group together like Saturday. Being a GF between two out of Sydney teams there should be loads of tickets available.

Jeffles

Bench
If it sucks where I am I may join you. At that time of the day it won't matter that we aren't in our allocated seats. The ushers won't care. I sat two bays away from my ticketed seat last Saturday and no one said a thing.

MELROO

Juniors
Hey 2Tb,

The players loved you guys on Saturday, they were saying how much noise you all made. We're coming down and thought we might sit with all you guys, so let us know were you'll be. GO THE JETS & GO THE STORM.

Jeffles said:
If it sucks where I am I may join you. At that time of the day it won't matter that we aren't in our allocated seats. The ushers won't care. I sat two bays away from my ticketed seat last Saturday and no one said a thing.

yeah that was no problem on saturday, I didnt even bother looking for my seats just sat in the thick of it. Geez it got loud, my three year old boy was freaking out at the volume!

Mind you they might be a bit stricter come grand final day and I suspect people might get there a bit earlier on grand final day.

I'm gonna get seats in bay 140,so I'll see you all around there.
If we have to shuffle around a bit I think we'll get away with it , we did last Saturday....as long as we get loud together for maximum impact.

voice may have recovered by GF day!!

greg

Juniors
I'll be getting loud at home tuned into the coverage with a large supply of Dirty Annie tallies on hand. My 9yo son will be getting loud with me wearing his Jets T shirt (which he rarely takes off). Cannot wait!