What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where to watch NRL in Hobart?

merahputih

Juniors
I know it's a long shot but does anybody know of a pub in Hobart that might show the game tomorrow night
I was in a Hobart pub (forget the name) in 2011, the last year of Bennett's reign. I watched the Dragons Semi v Broncos when we got knocked out of the semis. I had asked the barman (who happened to come from NSW and followed NRL) if we could watch and he agreed. We got a few dirty looks from the locals, but survived. I think on aThursday night if there are no AFL games they probably would not mind.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Wrest Point is your friend.. NRL on on the sports bar..

Or there’s a pub in Salamanca square called “the brick factory” that should show it..

Gareth67

First Grade
Sandy Bay Hotel , it is the only pub there just of the beach/ park area . Lived there for a while a number of years ago and they were big on the NRL . Good meals available also .