What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

where was caine

da brain

Juniors
was he injured, i was really disapointed to see hughes not only play but start the game.
please tell me he was injured,plaease, if hughes was chosen intead of caine then sticky has lost it, he has lost his mind, the cronulla sharks curse has finaly got to him and he has entred the bizaro world of coaching that i last saw with stuart raper ,when he lead us down the 10 game losing path. i thought we would never visit that record again.

redback

Bench
was he injured, i was really disapointed to see hughes not only play but start the game.
please tell me he was injured,plaease, if hughes was chosen intead of caine then sticky has lost it, he has lost his mind, the cronulla sharks curse has finaly got to him and he has entred the bizaro world of coaching that i last saw with stuart raper ,when he lead us down the 10 game losing path. i thought we would never visit that record again.

Don't expect too much from Stuart. He has no idea!

The most inept coach in the Sharks history.