What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where will the Newcastle Knights finish in 2018?

Where will the Newcastle Knights finish in 2018?

• 1st to 4th

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • 5th to 8th

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • 9th to 12th

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • 13th to 16th

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Burwood

Bench
Anywhere from 5th to 12th. I think we’ll have a squad capable of beating any team, but consistency with so many new players, especially in the spine, will take some time.

Old dog

Juniors
9th-12th due to slow start first 8 games due to combinations and draw, away games.
Will come home stronger and if tight games go our way might give top 8 a nudge.
Expect 2019 to be better.

macavity

Referee
Shit draw, as usual. Wonder how we would go given the Broncos treatment and playing say every Sunday?

Now with the signing of pearce i believe we will finish higher then the warriors,tigers,titans,bulldogs,and barring injuries maybe even manly,raiders and st george.im gonna run with 9th position which i be more then happy with!

Still Nutty

Juniors
Thought I'd posted in this thread that I expected around 10th as being a pass mark with the hope that we would be in the hunt for a top 8 finish with 4-5 rounds to go but I must have just dreamed it :oops:.

Anyway - thought I'd resurrect this for those that did post to review...

Knight Vision

First Grade
a great year injury wise and young players improving with the older recruits stepping up = 6 or 7
an average year = 8 or 9
a poor year 10 or 11 just missing out on the 8 by points differential

well in hindsight I was dreaming. I still think with some luck in injuries we could of been pushing the 8.

Poor year due to bad luck